Birds Do It-1966 (M)

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Das

Birds Do It-1966 (M)

Postby Das » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:39 am

A very fast and very early scene in the first 2 minutes of the film as two men attempt to blow up a government
car by the side of the road. Why they are dressed like in safari gear is hard to fathom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWTII0d-zps

Duncan Edwards

Re: Birds Do It-1966 (M)

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:11 pm

The absurdity of the silly 60's was always like a real life cartoon. Soupy Sales could only make it crazier. It would work well for Pete Boggs. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

gilligansunder

Re: Birds Do It-1966 (M)

Postby gilligansunder » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:34 pm

Is it wrong that I thought the look on his face when he was going under was hot. I don’t know why, but I like those scenes where the guy has that dopey look in his eyes as he’s going under, you know the look that kind of says help. The only thing I might’ve changed is when his buddy was looking for him I might’ve had quicksand up to his nose with him murmuring under the mud muffled calls for help right before the guy stepped on his hat. I also might’ve heard him whisper help as he was doing his countdown, and slowly realized how much trouble he was in.

Return to “Nuggets”