Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
bart1997

Postby bart1997 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

claykid

Re: AS LONG AS WE ARE DIRTY, WE ARE PURE

Postby claykid » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:25 am

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR FRED AND/OR DAVE TO FLY THIS GIRL TO AMERICA FOR ONE OF OUR GOOD OLE FASHIONED MUD BATHS

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 pm

claykid wrote:HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR FRED AND/OR DAVE TO FLY THIS GIRL TO AMERICA FOR ONE OF OUR GOOD OLE FASHIONED MUD BATHS

It may happen sooner if you'd order private video. It would cost, though. Think about the cost of flight to the place and back plus everything else.

So I think you'd better find a producer in Germany. As I remember, Swen (Downloaddreams_com) is there.

And don't yell, please.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:It may happen sooner if you'd order private video. It would cost, though. Think about the cost of flight to the place and back plus everything else.

So I think you'd better find a producer in Germany. As I remember, Swen (Downloaddreams_com) is there.

And don't yell, please.

I couldn't have said it better than that.

One thing I noticed is regardless of her authenticity her rose in the bog photo can't be real. Maybe it's just an artistic statement but there's no way a rose would grow in such a fashion. Anyone meets her and finds out if she's the real thing then let me know. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 pm

The answer is approximately 15 minutes longer than the time required to clear the check.

claykid wrote:HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR FRED AND/OR DAVE TO FLY THIS GIRL TO AMERICA FOR ONE OF OUR GOOD OLE FASHIONED MUD BATHS
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:One thing I noticed is regardless of her authenticity her rose in the bog photo can't be real. Maybe it's just an artistic statement but there's no way a rose would grow in such a fashion. Anyone meets her and finds out if she's the real thing then let me know. 8-)

Naw, I didn't believe that rose actually grew there either. Somebody poked it into the mud and snapped the picture. Anyway, all the roses I've seen in gardens grow in bushes. They don't pop up in a single stem like that.

If it's a real rose, though, it had to be planted in real dirt sometime. And it wasn't dry dirt either. If water never got into the dirt, ever, that rose never have gotten out of the ground.

Dirt + water = mud.

Mud is the source of all life.

For unexpected flashes of color in highly soggy soil, though, I'd go with a marsh marigold. I've seen them sprouting in sunny clumps in waterlogged ground that's otherwise mostly boring.

Nessie

Return to “Nuggets”