fantasy island QS scene: this monday

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
claykid

fantasy island QS scene: this monday

Postby claykid » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:05 pm

i was reading one of the tv guide listings for fantasy island and they stated this monday will be the terry hatcher qs scene on fantasy island. It will be along the lines of those japansese trivia shows where they answer trivia questions and if you answer wrong you sink a little more. Set your DVR'S and/or watch it live, just a heads up for everyone

cabeca

Re: fantasy island QS scene: this monday

Postby cabeca » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:30 pm

Did someone watch this episode?

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:11 pm

I did. As expected, not much. It was like a dry quicksand with a game show theme where they sank a little if they answered a question wrong, and they only sank to their armpits. I would've much rather seen Elena, or that new character Helene sink in some real quicksand. I remember an episode during the first season where Elena and Javier were stranded in the jungle or something, and I was so wishing she'd end up in quicksand, and he'd have to rescue her :) No such luck; another missed opportunity :(
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

mdqsfan8

Postby mdqsfan8 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:36 pm

on youtube Fox uploaded the scene from the episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyLXn1nBxwM&t=186s

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:05 pm

I kind of had some hopes for this one but I should have known better. Always been a Terri Hatcher fan. Maybe next time.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Sand_Fox

Postby Sand_Fox » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:36 am

Wow, it is a cute scene. Pity it was a man and lady, instead of two ladies in this day and age. Also I noticed the guy gave more action of struggle while lady was just mildly participating. I give this scene a C+ for the concept.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:42 pm

my complaint was they put Terri into a conservative outfit... earlier in the episode she wore something a bit more interesting, i would have preferred she sank in that
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Coordinated57

Postby Coordinated57 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:10 pm

There might be a second scene however but I don’t think it’s likely. In the trailer you can see two people falling downwards when they’re on the beach. Of course they could fall into another dimension or like a big hole but who knows?

Return to “Nuggets”