Found in a Daz add

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
sixgunzloaded

Found in a Daz add

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:35 am

Came to my inbox yesterday. It's not qs, but use your imagination. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Theo

Re: Found in a Daz add

Postby Theo » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:54 am

Geez, was that really made in in Daz, or is it a real picture? It's undiscernible to me :shock:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:34 am

Once one has deciphered the settings and multiple 3D models, it gets frighteningly realistic. Granted, I've been fiddling with it since it was first introduced with version 1.20 in 2008 so I've got that experience....this new version 4.21 is amazing.
But, beware if you plan on jumping in and don't have a stout computer with lots of memory, it currently occupies 21 Gigs with just the software

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:08 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Came to my inbox yesterday. It's not qs, but use your imagination. ;)

Let's give that imagination a bit of a nudge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:16 pm

Theo wrote:Geez, was that really made in in Daz, or is it a real picture? It's undiscernible to me :shock:

It's getting pretty amazing, isn't it? It's almost there. Of course, I said the same thing back in '03-'04 when Victoria 3 first came out too. lol
One day...

schlamm wrote:But, beware if you plan on jumping in and don't have a stout computer with lots of memory, it currently occupies 21 Gigs with just the software

Very true. Poser is the same. My old pc only had 2 cores and 4 gigs of RAM and it choked and balked all the time, even with the old Poser 4 renderer.
I had my new one custom built (in 2018) specifically with Poser in mind as its main purpose. Sooo much better now.

Viridian wrote:Let's give that imagination a bit of a nudge.

Nice! It looks like she's sloshing around and sinking in red paint now. Or, maybe something a bit more gory, if you're a horror fan like me! :twisted:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Return to “Nuggets”