Ursus in the Valley of the Lions / Full Movie

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
DarthMau

Ursus in the Valley of the Lions / Full Movie

Postby DarthMau » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:55 pm

Ursus in the Valley of the Lions. Full Movie in it original languaje (italian )and 1080p... Enjoy:

https://youtu.be/J1gmij0_h6w
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DangerGirl

Re: Ursus in the Valley of the Lions / Full Movie

Postby DangerGirl » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:29 pm

Her actual voice doesn't sound farcical like her voice in the English-dubbed version does.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:37 pm

DangerGirl wrote:Her actual voice doesn't sound farcical like her voice in the English-dubbed version does.

I guess I have grown accustomed to the English dub. It kind of reminds me of Tarzan's Hidden Jungle in the 'close your eyes and imagine it's .... sense'. In any case, both versions were dubbed in the end. But it is nice to here the original actress's voice, as you wrote.

Meanwhile, my downloader only seems to be able to capture the German language version. If anyone can capture the Italian version, please let me know. Thanks.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:12 pm

The English dub is definitely kinkier but I like the original sound. Kind of like listening to Sophia Loren speaking her native tongue in movies as she could be saying she just stepped in something but it sounds sexy as heck.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

A20

Postby A20 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:02 pm

Great image quality but the shot was cropped a bit before she started sinking. It may not be a big deal, but I wanna see that extra imagery. Technically you can see the guy lowering the rope but still :P

Screenshot_20230331-120051.png

Screenshot_20230331-115858-988.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Return to “Nuggets”