QSSuwako : Crackle Craddle mod "Slack of Descent Dev"

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Leterrible

QSSuwako : Crackle Craddle mod "Slack of Descent Dev"

Postby Leterrible » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:10 am

Hello everyone,
I was navigating through my net of WAM and Quicksand artists through Twitter when I happen to found that QSSuwako (link to his twitter account : https://twitter.com/QSSuwako) had update his mod "Slack of Descent" and made many quicksand-related additions. Some new animations and sprites about struggling into quicksand (or other substances, play the "Test Room" to find out). It is a also good place for those into vore stuff (like-like, worms, giant frogs, snacthers).
You can also create your own character with cloths suiting your tastes (even creates "body parts" to match a more mature body).
Here is the link to the download : https://t.co/o3PSrrG6Em
Please, do not forget to thank the author about that little candy if you are pleased with it.
With respects.
Leterrible

BogDog

Re: QSSuwako : Crackle Craddle mod "Slack of Descent Dev"

Postby BogDog » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:32 pm

Slack of Descent is actually a Mudbait build on the "Crackle Cradle Plus Extended" game demo I use to make my videos. https://www.deviantart.com/mudbait/art/ ... -809207342

BTW, I can't open that twitter page (members only) but I can download the file. Thank you.
Last edited by BogDog on Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Das

Postby Das » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:26 am

Just to be sure, I ran this file through my Norton antivirus program and no threats were found.
You still gotta be careful with this type of file. It's a game for those who want it but needs a directX download.

QSSuwako

Postby QSSuwako » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:32 am

BogDog wrote:Slack of Descent is actually a Mudbait build on the "Crackle Cradle Plus Extended" game demo I use to make my videos. https://www.deviantart.com/mudbait/art/ ... -809207342

BTW, I can't open that twitter page (members only) but I can download the file. Thank you.

Slack of Descent was MudBait's build, but after working with them for a while they disappeared (for 2 years as of now) so I decided to upload the game as is so it doesn't become lost forever.

I still wish they'd come back.

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:41 am

I have to say thank you for continuing their work, because... Hell, so much enjoyement from this. Still I don't know how to create a character and new body parts as clothing (I don't have much time about, I should invest into it. ^^)

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:26 am

QSSuwako wrote:
BogDog wrote:Slack of Descent is actually a Mudbait build on the "Crackle Cradle Plus Extended" game demo I use to make my videos. https://www.deviantart.com/mudbait/art/ ... -809207342

Slack of Descent was MudBait's build, but after working with them for a while they disappeared (for 2 years as of now) so I decided to upload the game as is so it doesn't become lost forever.

I still wish they'd come back.

I hope they are OK. I made a custom Crackle Cradle character for MrBlackGoo back in December 2019 he requested for his daughter (just as the whole Covid thing started) but I never heard back from him since. I wanted to know if she liked it.

I love the new motions and features in "Descent". I'm having fun tinkering with it right now. A little lost finding things due to the new code and re-locating of some parameters, but I'm slowly finding my way. I had to alter my methods a bit due to the X, Y locations of clothing being moved out of the .EXE and into an external folder, for one example.

I never learned how to make new motion files myself. Mind if I use a few in my next movie, namely some of the stuck motions? The video portion of my next work is almost done (stil working on an ending) but I can edit a few new motion bits in if I may?

P.S.... LOVE your works at Deviant. Some of the best I see there. You know the importance of the struggle and the slow sink. Peace!
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Nuggets”