New WWII Drama Scene M/F

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
MDLambert

Re: New WWII Drama Scene M/F

Postby MDLambert » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:16 pm

agreed, its good but imagine it with the same pit as Prey and the same camera angles. Prey set the bar real high for good scenes.

john_hose_bag

Postby john_hose_bag » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:39 am

I really enjoyed this scene - in some ways it definitely reminded me of Xena. I feel like the clip itself may have been cut short. That last glimpse of her hand could have indicated some sort of escape, or a grimly nice slip under.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:57 am

MDLambert wrote:agreed, its good but imagine it with the same pit as Prey and the same camera angles. Prey set the bar real high for good scenes.

Prey actually gave a damn about the scene and how it tied into the rest of the movie (as we would find out, it would be relevant later). It wasn’t an afterthought or time filler as other mainstream scenes have made it. It’s come to my attention that studios who approached quicksand in the manner of complimenting a story or moving a story forward tend to create the better scenes. Examples: Krull, Prey, Tarzan's Hidden Jungle, Guns of Darkness etc.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “Nuggets”