New scene - Sumpahan Jerunei

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Re: New scene - Sumpahan Jerunei

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:27 am

Aiko wrote:
Fred588 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Not bad at all but in the BTS footage they sure are handling that ear wrong. Keep it vertical so gravity is on your side. Standing in a hot shower for a few minutes almost always gets it. A little alcohol sometimes. ;)

Hydrogen peroxide seems to be better than alcohol, provided you put it in the ears. Of course, if the alcohol is ethyl the model can drink it. That does nothing for a blocked ear but she doesn't care anymore (lol)

Ouch. This makes me wonder. Have any of our models every had to go through this and go to a clinic after a shoot?

It's happened a couple of times over the years. I think it results mostly from a lack of patience and instead of just waiting for nature and gravity to do the job they make things worse by trying to dig gunk out of their ear. We always offered the ladies a choice of ear plugs but most of the veterans don't like to mess with them.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:12 pm

General Woundwort wrote:
dlodoski wrote:
Fred588 wrote: ...Mixing languages is very common. My own paternal grandmother was born in Sicily and came to the USA at 15. She never really learned a lot of English but by the time she was 70 she did not really know, when she spoke, what was English and what was Italian.

That's not the same thing.

I was referring to people mixing English with their native language in their own country. The equivalency with your grandmother would have been if she mixed English with Italian while she was still in Italy.

I'm not familiar with people mixing languages while they speak (except for the odd word or two) anywhere in Europe.

(emphasis added)
This has been my experience after living for years on-and-off in Europe in a non-English-speaking country. I have never encountered an equivalent of "Taglish" which is very interesting.

We all have different experiences.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:46 pm

Aiko wrote:
Fred588 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:Not bad at all but in the BTS footage they sure are handling that ear wrong. Keep it vertical so gravity is on your side. Standing in a hot shower for a few minutes almost always gets it. A little alcohol sometimes. ;)

Hydrogen peroxide seems to be better than alcohol, provided you put it in the ears. Of course, if the alcohol is ethyl the model can drink it. That does nothing for a blocked ear but she doesn't care anymore (lol)

Ouch. This makes me wonder. Have any of our models every had to go through this and go to a clinic after a shoot?

The short answer is Yes.

But speaking for myself, we don't discuss stuff like this openly. It's not out of being dodgy, but rather being discreet from a privacy point of view. In any case, MPV has always taken care of the ladies, before, during and after shoots.

I just wish we had access to earplugs that are available now. For many years, all that we could get was either wax or foam. (The clinic episode was pre-earplug). The ones I use for yardwork would have been ideal for shooting, although we would have snipped the stem a little shorter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:54 pm

General Woundwort wrote:
dlodoski wrote: I'm not familiar with people mixing languages while they speak (except for the odd word or two) anywhere in Europe.

(emphasis added)
This has been my experience after living for years on-and-off in Europe in a non-English-speaking country. I have never encountered an equivalent of "Taglish" which is very interesting.

Yea, as you and I have discussed, there's really no substitute for extended travelling outside the US for a certain understanding of things.

But even so, if mixing languages was a thing in Europe, it would come through in media, much the way it comes through in media from the Philippines (and Malaysia apparently). One thing about the Philippines though, is that in movies, particularly serious ones, it's almost always pure Tagalog. Makes it pretty much impossible to casually follow along.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

TK421

Postby TK421 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:46 am

dlodoski wrote:
Aiko wrote:
Fred588 wrote:

The short answer is Yes.

But speaking for myself, we don't discuss stuff like this openly. It's not out of being dodgy, but rather being discreet from a privacy point of view. In any case, MPV has always taken care of the ladies, before, during and after shoots.

I just wish we had access to earplugs that are available now. For many years, all that we could get was either wax or foam. (The clinic episode was pre-earplug). The ones I use for yardwork would have been ideal for shooting, although we would have snipped the stem a little shorter.

They make clear ones. Work very well. I use them for soundstage work or if I am playing drum tech at a local show. As a drummer, I’ve taken piss poor care of my hearing but over the years took steps to reduce the damage they take from regular playing.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Earasers/M ... gI3PfD_BwE
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:04 am

Which streamer can you "officially" stream this at?

Quicksand-Lover-7

Postby Quicksand-Lover-7 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:01 am

Wow, nice find!

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:37 am

Quicksand-Lover-7 wrote:Wow, nice find!

Since Quicksand Lover brought us back to the main subject of this tread, can anyone tell us: How did she end up in the mud in the first place? Is there any footage of her stumbling into the quicksand, or was it in her dreams then suddenly wake up to find herself in the muck??
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Return to “Nuggets”