FROGS Movie Trailer

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
x42swamper

FROGS Movie Trailer

Postby x42swamper » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 am

This may have been posted before, but I just found it now. I knew this had a sinking scene 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzl1RkBxNsY
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

spunkee311

Re: FROGS Movie Trailer

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks for posting. Definitely enjoyed that scene and never seen it before. And it was an older woman to boot. Not too many scenes like that.

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 am

Great fine. Too bad, however, the scence was edited out of the movie. If you never saw the trailer, you missed it !
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 am

I remember going to see this movie after having seen the trailer at the theater. Even at the age of nine or ten I was expecting some great swampy action from the look of it. The biggest reason for going was the theater had a giant plastic frog on the roof with a human arm dangling from its mouth. The frog had big red eyes that lit up at night and really was creepy looking. All my friends and I decided we had to check it out for this reason if no other. We were expecting giant frogs but came away a bit disappointed. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Wyndlass

Postby Wyndlass » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 am

There's only so much you can do with 70's technology. :mrgreen: But I did like that movie. They could have done better with the blonde stuck in the mud near the end before the turtle ate her. :lol: Too watery for me.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm

There's no sinking scene in the actual movie, but it is a definite classic if you're into really bad horror movies.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 am

Or are a Ray Milland fan... ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 am

Having Lynn Borden getting stuck in the mud was well worthwhile. I was hoping she would somehow get caught in quicksand, and I was quite pleased to at least have her jolt to a halt when she walked out into the water and watch her grab her legs and try to pull her feet from the mud while she grunted.

Return to “Nuggets”