Chinese Woman Sinking In Tidal Quicksand!

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
TK421

Re: Chinese Woman Sinking In Tidal Quicksand!

Postby TK421 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:24 pm

dlodoski wrote:
BogDog wrote:.... How many times have I heard someone say that to someone else in a public forum? This is not Russia and I was not talking about Putin, so stop trying to toss me out 16-story windows for saying my piece, will ya?

For my part, I didn't realize that your remark was referenced in what I was quoting. My ire was directed at zxy070401 .

Same. I wasn’t even referring to Bogdog.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

water_bug_62208

Re: Chinese Woman Sinking In Tidal Quicksand!

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:27 am

Quicksand-Lover-7 wrote:Here is the link to a video of a Chinese woman sinking in tidal quicksand up to her waist while walking across a mudflat by herself on a beach.

Ah, yes, I've seen the video. Thank you for the stills!

What I liked about this video are the close-up shots of her feet slowly slipping into the bowing, cracking mud, and as she gets mired almost to her ankles, the thick silt latches on with its suction and it has her. Her struggling comes across as realistic and the action wonderful. It gets even nicer as her struggling calves slip in... then comes the lovely action of her thighs becoming stuck. All in all, not too bad.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Nuggets”