Another clip I hadn't seen before

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
cerberus

Another clip I hadn't seen before

Postby cerberus » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:14 pm

Found this clip on Youtube, seems to have been there a couple of weeks but I hadn't noticed it before. Haven't seen it mentioned here yet. The interesting bit starts about 18 mins in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGkc85aENAE
Cerberus

Johnny Dowd: Be content with your life. It may not get any better!

bogbud

Re: Another clip I hadn't seen before

Postby bogbud » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:04 pm

Nice thick clay!
She's also clever and works the problem.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:10 am

Did she lose her footwear in the mud?
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

maria

Postby maria » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:03 am

Shame she wasn't wearing her jungle rubber boots as a lot of them do. Good stuck situation though!

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:47 pm

I say awesome that she wasn't wearing rubber boots. Watching the clutching muck trap her legs and steal away her sandals was straight up my alley.

This is the thickness of mud or clay that appeals to me, if not even a little thicker. An actress can pretend to get stuck but it's not usually realistic nor believable if the muck appears thin and watery and not doing it's part in resisting attempts to get free. I need believable acting from the maiden AND the mire in stuck scenes else I just don't enjoy it. It's how I'm programmed. 8-)

Thank you for sharing this.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Quicksand-Lover-7

Postby Quicksand-Lover-7 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:31 pm

Wow! Really nice find! She actually looked really stuck in that clay!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 am

Now that's what I call stuck! What a fun surprise, really gets the imagination going! :P However, judging by the multiple camera angles, I don't think it was much of a surprise to her, nor was she actually alone. But staged or not, it was still fun to watch. Thanks for sharing Cerberus!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Nuggets”