Bad Girls From Mars

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Bad Girls From Mars

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 am

It never occurred to me that this entire flick would be on Youtube but it is. There's no scene in it but a brief bit of conversation that might have taken place between Dave and I at various times. This is a great/awful movie that stars no less than Brinke Stevens herself. The speech in question begins right at 49:00m into it. Since it is a sponsored showing you will have to endure a brief commercial or two.

Additional bit of trivia - The actor in the director's chair was a camera operator for MPV while shooting "Synda the Jungle Girl" among others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Sws_Dr4NY

Enjoy - 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mannemies

Re: Bad Girls From Mars

Postby mannemies » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 pm

i cant see it it banned in my country

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Yup same here, guess it only works if you live in the US.

herbsmall

Postby herbsmall » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 pm

If you live in a country other than the US, you're better finding a home video version. To get an R-rating several minutes had to be trimmed from the U.S. release, and most of the censored footage features the lovely Brinke. The version on Youtube and DVD in the U.S. is the censored version.

Return to “Nuggets”