An odd find

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

An odd find

Postby Lomax » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 pm

My legal team have advised me not to reveal how I came across the following -

A sort of clip is available on ... I say sort of, as there's a lot of extraneous guff you have to sit through first.

MODERATOR'S EDIT - If you have to get the legal team involved then QSF doesn't want to talk to them either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Lomax
Location: Skating the edge of sanity, never knowing which way I'm facing.

Re: An odd find

Postby Lomax » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

Lomax wrote:My legal team have advised me not to reveal how I came across the following -

A sort of clip is available on ... I say sort of, as there's a lot of extraneous guff you have to sit through first.

MODERATOR'S EDIT - If you have to get the legal team involved then QSF doesn't want to talk to them either.

It seems that my tongue-in-cheek remark may have cause unnecessary alarm. The website address I quoted led to a free sample clip. But as you will.
In order to make an apple pie from scratch you first have to create the universe.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 am

Lomax wrote:
Lomax wrote:My legal team have advised me not to reveal how I came across the following -

It seems that my tongue-in-cheek remark may have cause unnecessary alarm. The website address I quoted led to a free sample clip. But as you will.

I don't want to demean your attempt at contributing. It's always better to err on the side of making sure nothing gets missed.

I went there and looked at it before I made the edit to your post. I own the actual video and while I didn't have time to peruse the entire thing it appeared to be the entire scene interspersed with commercials. All of the Daredolls and Dyna-Flix trailers are available on Youtube. Just do a search on Dyna flix. And no commercials either.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 pm

I have the clip as well. It was decent. Still worth checking out.

Return to “Nuggets”