CapitalOne Credit Card Ad With QS!

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Boggy Man

CapitalOne Credit Card Ad With QS!

Postby Boggy Man » Tue May 19, 2009 8:17 am

Recently, there has been a couple of brand new humorous CapitalOne credit card commercials, one of which features one of our favorite substances! :twisted: Check it out! It is great for a few laughs! :lol:

http://qml.quiettouch.com/files/publish ... e_0506.mov
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

UberGaijin

Re: CapitalOne Credit Card Ad With QS!

Postby UberGaijin » Tue May 19, 2009 10:52 am

Heh. If that was a true combo, I might even start liking basketball...especially women's bball.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Cool! :D Thanks for the link.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed May 20, 2009 3:53 am

QUICKSAND BASKETBALL! AWESOME!!!

Mass male sinkings!

If we can start doing that to ALL the playing fields, Nessie here might actually stop calling it basketbore, basebore and footbore...instead, she'll be in the stands, with binoculars too...she won't wanna miss ONE GAME!

I wonder, though, how you decide who wins the game when nobody can stay on top of the playing field. That's okay, though, because I'm not that into keeping score.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu May 21, 2009 12:30 am

That's what's in my wallet. 8-) My favorites were with the Vikings, especially when everybody started switching to Capital One and they were out of work. :lol:

A friend of mine had just had a brand-new riding arena installed. Since there was lots of nice sand and no horses had used it yet, it was the perfect spot for "beach" volleyball at her annual picnic. My host (petite blonde, awesome body and killer attitude, wearing shorts and a tank over her swimsuit) went to the back corner to chase a long serve. Well, it had rained the previous night, and that corner was where they had had to fill in a bit with the sand, and that's also where the drainage all ran to. When she got to the ball she went in calf deep! :shock: A moment to treasure.
My next serve, I "accidentally" put one back there, but some yahoo went and got the pool skimmer. :evil: What a doofus!!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu May 21, 2009 4:42 am

nachtjaeger wrote:... perfect spot for "beach" volleyball at her annual picnic. My host (petite blonde, awesome body and killer attitude, wearing shorts and a tank over her swimsuit) went to the back corner to chase a long serve. Well, it had rained the previous night, and that corner was where they had had to fill in a bit with the sand, and that's also where the drainage all ran to. When she got to the ball she went in calf deep! :shock: A moment to treasure.

That leads to something else. I've grown up with and married into a bunch of glamazon female basketball players and as much as I love women's hoops, the best looking ladies are the volleyball players.

Just something to think about... 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:That leads to something else. I've grown up with and married into a bunch of glamazon female basketball players and as much as I love women's hoops, the best looking ladies are the volleyball players.

Just something to think about... 8-)

The best-looking guys in sports according to Nessie-preferences are tennis players and baseball players. Or maybe I just like a guy to look like a regular guy. I'm not what you call terribly fussy, but basketball players are just wayyyyy too tall and football players, up close, can be scarily huge.

Although I gotta admit that all that heavy-looking football gear looks like it's more than enough to drag a guy right under the new, improved playing fields of mire, no matter how tough he thinks he is.

Nessie

Return to “Nuggets”