Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Re: Another copyright infringement at Youtube

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:24 am

This is not the first time something like this has taken place and I doubt it will be the last.

Let's get it all understood that it is not the goal of any producer or the moderators of this board to abuse, smack down, humiliate, or make sport of anyone. This is all about being fair to both the producers and the those who take the time and make the effort to support our interests commercially with their own money. If the producers can't make enough money to at least break even then production will eventually stop. This is a very small market with friendly but substantial competition in a down economy. That doesn't leave much room for giving away something this isn't yours. All of the producers contribute their share of freebies and goodwill to the community. That comes from the revenue generated by legitimate customers of their work. This board is an excellent example.

Everyone in question is still a welcome member of quicksandfans.com and we hope they will remain so. Just please don't give away what isn't yours to give.

Thanks -
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 am

I second what Duncan just stated.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:52 pm

its about time that bugger had his account deleted. was sick of all the negative comments i got from his followers about my comments telling him to take the vids down.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Beast260 wrote:its about time that bugger had his account deleted. was sick of all the negative comments i got from his followers about my comments telling him to take the vids down.

That was the work of Youtube. They have become very sensitive about copyright infringment and some producers have become very adept at notifying them. This is not the first account on Youtube to meet such a fate as a result of posting works from producers on this board. It should serve as an example to anyone else who wants to try it. The use of download services such as Rapidshare, etc. can produce worse results since some videos have been passed around that contain viruses. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Nuggets”