One for the ladies

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
reisen55

One for the ladies

Postby reisen55 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Found on the internet, not bad for the female side of our crowd to smile at....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steve84

Re: One for the ladies

Postby steve84 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 pm

reisen55 wrote: not bad for the female side of our crowd to smile at....

Nice find ;) But seriously, I know some people like to pretend guys shouldn't be interested in seeing other guys, but I would almost put money on it that there are more gay men who would be looking at this than women...... at least enough to acknowledge our presence ;)

Ugh, it's just a little pet hate of mine that's all. No harm done! Thanks for posting! :D
"This one's for the ladies".... well I ain't no lady and I wanna see it! :D

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 pm

dayum why cant this be a video :(

just wondering,.. does anyone rekon we should have a section in the forum just for male sinking?,.... could be easyier for the girls and the gays maybe so we dont have to trawl through loads of sinking busty women or fakes to find something arousing ? what do you guys think?

gaz

reisen55

Postby reisen55 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:06 am

I honestly find women FAR more exciting, but in this forums, geez louise - EVERY picture is damn near a female in a bad way. I am trying to be democratic about sharing.

QuicXander

Postby QuicXander » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:36 am

Thanks for posting!

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:50 am

steve84 wrote:Nice find ;) But seriously, I know some people like to pretend guys shouldn't be interested in seeing other guys, but I would almost put money on it that there are more gay men who would be looking at this than women...... at least enough to acknowledge our presence ;)

Ugh, it's just a little pet hate of mine that's all. No harm done! Thanks for posting! :D

This is well said.

I think that the best we can go for is an awareness of this sentiment. We have to balance this awareness with our other goals regarding anti political correctness and freedom of expression.

For example, we're not going to get after people for expressing "Gee, I wish that were really a ________" and so on.

gamwam wrote:...just wondering,.. does anyone recon we should have a section in the forum just for male sinking?,.... could be easier for the girls and the gays maybe so we don't have to trawl through loads of sinking busty women or fakes to find something arousing ? what do you guys think?

We're bordering on a cluttered board already. Maybe we could set a standard for noting male content in subject headers. That way, a simple search would narrow down your trawling considerably....
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:03 am

I've noticed that most of the male scenes do have "male" in the title somewhere... but some don't, such as this one, heh.

I like to look at both the female and male scenes - I don't find the male ones sexy, but I still find them exciting in a dramatic way. I'm pretty sure that when we were kids we all found quicksand scenes of all genders exciting in a purely dramatic way. (I still remember Scrooge McDuck sinking in an episode of Duck Tales!) So regardless of clutter, I wouldn't want to segregate the forum into female/male or straight/gay. Many scenes can be enjoyed by all regardless of orientation. Putting "female" into titles would be a bit redundant cause 95% of the stuff is female, so yeah, here's a vote for male in the subject field.

reisen55

Postby reisen55 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Dave

Agree, Male in the title from now on. A cluttered board to be sure. I honestly could not think of where else to put this.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:08 am

steve84 wrote:I would almost put money on it that there are more gay men who would be looking at this than women...... at least enough to acknowledge our presence ;)

I wouldn't bet against you because you are totally right. From my observations, gay men do in fact outnumber women on boards like these.

"One For The Ladies" could be at least partly my doing. I'm probably the most talkative lifelong female mud fetishist on record anywhere on the planet. And one thing I've been very vocal about indeed is liking male material.

And by the way, this is a great example of a good male scene! Whatta mudpit! What an expression on that guy's face, and he's got a nice build too! This is guy quicksand at its best.

I agree that declaring "male" in the subject line is fairer. That doesn't single out anyone. It is just a shout-out to male-scene fans.

Thanks to Reisen for posting. We like being considered.

Nessie

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am

Personally, I don't have anything against male scenes. I find it much easier to imagine myself in the victim's plight that way! Now if only we had a video version of Nessie's "Meansink!"
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Return to “Nuggets”