One for the ladies

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Nessie
Producer

Re: One for the ladies

Postby Nessie » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:56 am

Chimerix wrote:Personally, I don't have anything against male scenes. I find it much easier to imagine myself in the victim's plight that way! Now if only we had a video version of Nessie's "Meansink!"

Actually...there IS a video version of it! It is very close to the original audio file.

http://studio588qs.com/adventures_in_qu ... land_2.htm

You don't see the guy, though. Fred held the camera while actually standing in the claypit and he slowly sank while my character...just call her "Meanie"...taunted him. The viewpoint of the victim just gets lower...and lower...and lower...until...

GLUB.

Your viewpoint on male scenes is about how I feel about female scenes. There's a phenomenon I call "vicarious feeling" that happens when seeing mud traveling up a character with whom I can identify. I find it easier to make this connection with a female sinker because the anatomy is the same. It's kind of like...some animals have tails, but people never do, so if you see a dog's tail being pulled by a human, you might feel sorry for the critter but in fact you have no idea how that feels. But if you see a human being miss the nail with the hammer and smash his own thumb instead, you might flinch and say, "Owww!" even though it's not your thumb.

But it's mighty hard for me to desire a girl. If I want to do anything more to a sinker other than just watch 'em sink...it's a man every time.

Nessie

julie

Re: One for the ladies

Postby julie » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks, he's cute I might have to pull my jeep up to where he is and rescue him :)
Then take him home and clean him up :):):)
Ok where do guys put all that food they eat?

Return to “Nuggets”