Awsome Japanese Game Show

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
jack c

Re: Awsome Japanese Game Show

Postby jack c » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 am

With the three additional scenes added, two where they drop a rope and the girl pulls herself out (too bad this pull out footage is so edited - would have been awesome), this series is even better. The foam beads medium is not a good one for knee-deep immersion (not dense enough), but the chest to neck deep sequences are priceless.

Green Heart

Postby Green Heart » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElITyAsRfD4

Someone uploaded a full episode here, even if you can't understand what anyone is saying its still pretty funny. Wish we had game shows like that here in the Americas. :)

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Kookus wrote:Looks like a pit filled with foam beads. Cocoa-Soft recently did a video along these lines, though on a much smaller scale: http://www.cocoa-soft.net/download/cofb-001/index.html.

Also, for you Firefox users out there, if you don't already have The Video Download Helper extension, go get it; very useful for situations like this.

Erm, what is the username and password for that video? If I want to donwload the site asks for a username and password.
Work to live....or live to work...

James diGriz

Postby James diGriz » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 am

Scarol wrote:
Kookus wrote:Looks like a pit filled with foam beads. Cocoa-Soft recently did a video along these lines, though on a much smaller scale: http://www.cocoa-soft.net/download/cofb-001/index.html.

Also, for you Firefox users out there, if you don't already have The Video Download Helper extension, go get it; very useful for situations like this.

Erm, what is the username and password for that video? If I want to donwload the site asks for a username and password.

Nope, not available.
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Scarol wrote:Erm, what is the username and password for that video? If I want to donwload the site asks for a username and password.
If I'm not mistaken, you have to pay them 1050Yen to get those ;)
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Scarol

Postby Scarol » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:
Scarol wrote:Erm, what is the username and password for that video? If I want to donwload the site asks for a username and password.
If I'm not mistaken, you have to pay them 1050Yen to get those ;)

LOL :D
Work to live....or live to work...

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:07 pm

There are now up to seven different scenes posted in various places, at least two of which where they drop a rope and the girl can pull herself out - they cut these scenes, unfortunately, because they would be as great as the sinking scenes. These are awesome posts.

Mr Payback

Postby Mr Payback » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:46 pm

jack c wrote:There are now up to seven different scenes posted in various places, at least two of which where they drop a rope and the girl can pull herself out - they cut these scenes, unfortunately, because they would be as great as the sinking scenes. These are awesome posts.

Eight.

thyladras02

Postby thyladras02 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi, all of video have been deleted from youtube and other site.

Someone have the 8 video from dero's "quicksand" scene ?

thx

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 am

thyladras02 wrote:Hi, all of video have been deleted from youtube and other site.

Someone have the 8 video from dero's "quicksand" scene ?

thx

Not all the videos have been removed. The first link in this thread worked. Also, one of the postings in this thread from Mr Payback has this link to a whole bunch of "Dasshutsu Dero" videos, but it might be a bit of work to find out which ones have the "QS" in them and which don't.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Nuggets”