Another youtube find

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Billie Bonce

Re: Another youtube find

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:36 pm

sydneycarton03 wrote:I like the look of the mud. Ive always wondered if marshes like this one would be good to sink in? They seem very watery but Ive wondered if they have dangerous deep spots?
Of course they are dangerous. It's Belorussia. To drown in the bog always was a very typical death there. The same for the North-West Ukraine. The folklore tells about the evil spirits of the bogs (that often look like beautiful girls) that lure people to the bogs and then leave them to drown.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

jack c

Re: Another youtube find

Postby jack c » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 am

Nice scene - nice long duration. Obviously not filmed on a sound stage - the site director went out and found a real bog. As previously mentioned - method acting, for sure. I have not been as in-tune for as long a time on line as some other folks here, so this was a first time view for me. Thanks for (re?) posting.

Return to “Nuggets”