How NOT to get out of quicksand!

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Weapon X

How NOT to get out of quicksand!

Postby Weapon X » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

I have never seen this video posted here before, so I apologize if it has been posted. I believe this is the popular Morecambe Bay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmyfA4erKJU

If only the ground liquified several feet around her to where all they could do was watch her sink....oh well!

nachtjaeger

Re: How NOT to get out of quicksand!

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:26 am

As my daughter's generation says, "Epic fail!"

And that is not Morecambe Bay, but none other than Mont Sant Michel. Besides being a shrine to us quicksanders, it is also one of the sites on the Dragon Track, the imaginary (?) line that connects sacred sites of the "Warrior vs Dragon" mythos from every culture around the word, and is only a "straight" line when drawn on a globe. :ugeek:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

stefani_tg

Re: How NOT to get out of quicksand!

Postby stefani_tg » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:38 am

Weapon X wrote:I have never seen this video posted here before, so I apologize if it has been posted. I believe this is the popular Morecambe Bay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmyfA4erKJU

If only the ground liquified several feet around her to where all they could do was watch her sink....oh well!

lol... being weighed down by all that gear prob didnt help. i can hear the mpv/558 guys saying 'ok now take that kagoul off... use it as a rope and we'll pull you out. actually that t shirt is prob weighing you down so lose that as well. oh my god you're wearing a bra... those are REAL heavy so you gotta take that off too. hey it's not my fault if you're already up to your neck... could you struggle just a bit more now?'

:lol:
sites n forums bout gals in quicksand cos guys luv chicks who are dirtee n wet!

;-D

Return to “Nuggets”