another youtube find.. for the girls anyway.

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Beast260

another youtube find.. for the girls anyway.

Postby Beast260 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

found this... not really my type cause i like girls in quicksand but i thought nessie that what would like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pf6tsU8t0

Enjoy

Beast260

Re: another youtube find.. for the girls anyway.

Postby Beast260 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:15 pm

heh as soon as i posted that one i found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbcFGKXwFGI

another guy in a pond... stuck real deep

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm

seems to be im only finding vids for the girls tonight lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6x6rIwcG4 part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9MQgONFvN8 part 2.. better then part one lol

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:21 am

Beast260 wrote:found this... not really my type cause i like girls in quicksand but i thought nessie that what would like it.

Not bad. Although he probably isn't One Of Us if he's taking his dad along on a quicksand trip. But if his dad ever can't make it, maybe he could use a replacement cameraman...er, cameragirl?

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 am

Beast260 wrote:another guy in a pond... stuck real deep

Holy schmoly, I don't think they were faking the stuck!

I noticed right away that he was wearing waders. I do use waders to sink in cooler mud but I do not, and don't plan to, acquire the kind that I'd bet a buck he was wearing...

The kind with built-in boots.

Okay, I can't see his feet. But I'd lay money on it. I bet that those waders had built-in heavy boots.

Booted waders WILL get you stuck. Not that I've ever owned a pair. I base this assessment on my experience with other kinds of footwear. It gets stuck. All of it. Even the thinnest, most slipper-like shoes increase the suction of the bottom of the bog by quite a lot and it's a good idea to always be able to slip out of it in an emergency --

Which is what that guy had to do, isn't it?

Why, precisely, bare feet slide out of mud like snakes shed skin but footwear, any kind at all, tends to make the bottom of a bog act like Super-Glue is a question I have no scientific answer to, but I find it to be very true.

Nessie

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 am

Beast260 wrote:seems to be im only finding vids for the girls tonight lol

Oh, no, ANOTHER guy (the one in the background) mixing boots and bogs! (Once more, while I can't see his feet, he's got that stuck-booted look to him.)

But the other guy's doing something even worse. Is that a beer can?

Never mix beer and bogs. If you enjoy a good sinking in quicksand, alcohol dulls the senses and you'll have much less fun than you would if you stayed sober.

And if you DON'T have a thing for mud, you're just that more likely to end up on YouTube, 'cause you look funnier to a girl with a camera than a guy who's not drinking while sinking.

Nessie

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Nessie wrote:Why, precisely, bare feet slide out of mud like snakes shed skin but footwear, any kind at all, tends to make the bottom of a bog act like Super-Glue is a question I have no scientific answer to, but I find it to be very true.

Nessie

It's quite simple physics. The soles of any footwear are rather rigid. When you lifting up your foot you make a gap between the footwear sole and the mud under the sole. The mud is viscous and it can't fill the gap instantly. Hence there is vacuum in the gap. The force that attempts to return your foot back to remove the vacuum-filled ( :) ) gap equals the atmosphere pressure times the area of footwear sole. This is what we call suction. Let's estimate. The area of a sole could be about 200 square centimeters, the air pressure is about 1 kg/sq.cm. What we get? 200 kg. The weight of the mud above the foot may add 10-20-30 kg more. Lifting you foot while keeping the sole horizontally is the same effort as lifting your foot with 200 kg attached. It's too much to virtually anybody.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:47 am

Billie Bonce wrote:Lifting you foot while keeping the sole horizontally is the same effort as lifting your foot with 200 kg attached. It's too much to virtually anybody.

Thank you for the explanation. It is much more scientific than mine...which goes about like this:

"Quicksand doesn't really swallow human beings whole. Its favorite foods are shoes, socks, slippers, sandals and ESPECIALLY BOOTS!" In fact, if quicksand had a stomach and it died, ending up as a biology specimen on a laboratory table, some student would dissect it to find HUNDREDS of footwear items in there.

How'd I find that out? How do you think?

Nessie

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Nessie wrote:
Billie Bonce wrote:Lifting you foot while keeping the sole horizontally is the same effort as lifting your foot with 200 kg attached. It's too much to virtually anybody.

Thank you for the explanation. It is much more scientific than mine...which goes about like this:

"Quicksand doesn't really swallow human beings whole. Its favorite foods are shoes, socks, slippers, sandals and ESPECIALLY BOOTS!" In fact, if quicksand had a stomach and it died, ending up as a biology specimen on a laboratory table, some student would dissect it to find HUNDREDS of footwear items in there.

How'd I find that out? How do you think?

Nessie

So we have a quicksand fetish and quicksand has a...er...foot fetish? Sounds like a symbiotic relationship to me! This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.....
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:02 pm

stevensenechal wrote:So we have a quicksand fetish and quicksand has a...er...foot fetish? Sounds like a symbiotic relationship to me! This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.....
As Nessie said, it's more like a boot fetish than a foot fetish ;)
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “Nuggets”