fursuit guy sinking

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
gamwam

fursuit guy sinking

Postby gamwam » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oCuTtRzNU8

i find this strangley errotic!!

stevensenechal

Re: fursuit guy sinking

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 am

The video definitely could use a 'Little Red Riding Hood' in a scarlet French Maid's outfit watching as the 'Big Bad Wolf' meets his demise. She could push him under with her stocking clad foot while pelting him with goodies from her basket and cursing him in a French accent! Otherwise, er...thanks for the post. (As they say in the UK, not really my cup of tea.)
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:43 am

I've seen furry art before, and I've even seen drawings of furries sinking in quicksand before...so I know that some furry folks also have a thing for quicksand...

But I never thought I'd see a REAL furry in a REAL bog.

The furry part, I guess, isn't quite my thing but that location certainly is. What a beautiful little peat pit. I hope he finds many uses for that quicksand pit...but I do wonder who got the job of cleaning that suit.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 am

Interesting!

I hope that Brother Wolf is machine washable.

As for me, I already have a lush coat of natural red-blonde fur (not fun to scrub mud out of), hear into the ultrasonic range, and have a predator's sense of smell. "Joe cube rat" is my costume, not the real me. Anything more at this point would be overkill.

Nessie wrote:I've seen furry art before, and I've even seen drawings of furries sinking in quicksand before...so I know that some furry folks also have a thing for quicksand...

But I never thought I'd see a REAL furry in a REAL bog.

The furry part, I guess, isn't quite my thing but that location certainly is. What a beautiful little peat pit. I hope he finds many uses for that quicksand pit...but I do wonder who got the job of cleaning that suit.

Nessie
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

well really id prefer to see him without the suit!,.. but my imagining what the guy looks like under there is quite a turn on :)

scouter

Postby scouter » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm

WoW!!! Excellent video. Guys sinking are deep and under are the best, but furry sinking is right up there. Would love to see him sink under deep, his snout slowely going under!! Thanks for the posting this!

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Now here's something you don't get to see everyday. Actually, I did not expect to ever see anything like it. Thanks for sharing!
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 am

That was pretty cool! :D Now, if only a cat-girl would blunder in the same pit... ;)

Thanks for the link!

arisumudvixen

Postby arisumudvixen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Interesting!

I hope that Brother Wolf is machine washable.

Actually, the suit itself came pretty clean, a good majority of the mud came out form a water source near by.

after a few cleaning, the costume lives to see another day, and the owner plans more time out there sinking

heh, I should know I myself am a furry, a member of the wam furry group

A20

Postby A20 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:58 pm

PM2K wrote:That was pretty cool! :D Now, if only a cat-girl would blunder in the same pit... ;)

Thanks for the link!

^This :D
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

Return to “Nuggets”