-

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
bart1997

-

Postby bart1997 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 am

-
Last edited by bart1997 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie
Producer

Re: A bogged down Mercedes

Postby Nessie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 am

bart1997 wrote:Thanks to Nessies reply on another post i decides to share some more pictures of this lovely one.
Technically this is not quicksand and it is too much protective gear involved, but it adds perhaps some realism.

I wonder if it isn't better to link directly to her site, but that's not up to me. So I repeat, for those are interested, this is...

messymercedes.net

I like this, though.

I mean, ya got Hollywood and the damsel-in-distress fantasy and the drama of impending sinking doom and all that, and that's great. But if you want to have The Real Thing, Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate. Hey, if I relied on Mother Nature to deliver me perfect weather and perfect bogs on demand, so that I could sink in a bikini every single time, I'd get about three sinks a year, tops.

Yeah, I got boots like that (although I used them more for exploring than for fun) and I've worn gloves in bogs and I've worn raincoats over stockingfoot waders. I've even developed an erotic appreciation of some cold-weather gear, not because I was born with raincoat/rubber/plastic/neoprene attraction, but because after awhile, what I wear, however unphotogenic, becomes associated with a very pleasant activity in my mind if I sink in it long enough.

It's kind of like a Pavlovian response. Initially, my mind went, "Gee, it's lousy out...but I want mud...guess I gotta wear THAT again.."

But eventually, it became:

Neoprene + Mudpit = Good Sinky Fun Even Though It's Cool Out.

Her outfit is still quite a bit more stylish than anything I own but hey, it works for me. It still looks like she's ready and rarin' to go.

Nessie

stevensenechal

Re: A bogged down Mercedes

Postby stevensenechal » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 am

This one's kinda like quicksand meets House and Garden or tree planting gone wrong. Anyways, the girls seems happy about whatever she's about to whack with that spade...
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Return to “Nuggets”