YAYTF (Yet Another YouTube Find)

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Weapon X

Re: YAYTF (Yet Another YouTube Find)

Postby Weapon X » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:55 am

bebopotaku wrote:
DJlurker wrote:it's more water than mud though...

Here, instead of expressing thanks, I'm gonna be a jerk and insert some smart-ass comment because it makes me feel cool, even though my momma always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, not to say it...

Here, fixed yours also.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:53 am

This is what happens when there aren't enough women around to protect us from ourselves....sigh. :?
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 pm

stevensenechal wrote:This is what happens when there aren't enough women around to protect us from ourselves....sigh. :?

Good observation. I intended to deal with it but in my trigger happy haste I deleted the wrong post. My apologies to the originator and I'm sorry it had to happen this way.

Bebopataku, you have been privately cautioned before. Constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged but just being a pain because you can is not what we are here for. I would encourage you to consider carefully what you have to say in future.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Nuggets”