New Video At Download Dreams

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
muckman

New Video At Download Dreams

Postby muckman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:29 am

Check out Download Dreams:

http://www.downloaddreams.com/muddy-mou ... p-757.html

Here you got a girl riding a mountain bike toward a muddy lake, bike gets stuck, she walks, then gets stuck and sinks into the mud a considerale depth.

bart1997

Re: New Video At Download Dreams

Postby bart1997 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 am

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

muckman

Postby muckman » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 am

bart1997 wrote:Oh yes, a nice scene with potential.

By the way, do you know this one?:
http://www.downloaddreams.com/stuck-in-mud-p-728.html

On a german-speaking forum that i recently read, the producer did write that Klara the model totally freaked out and refused to go further because she was afraid of beeing stuck for ever. I wonder if THAT could happen with ANY of the ClubMPV-Models.

I've seen the ad for that one, but never bought it. I'm into the the deep mud kind, walking waist deep, walking and sinking at the same time.

By the way, Brittany from MPV had such an expericnce of being in quicksand and unable to get out, she was "Stuck Stuck"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm

thanks for posting... i was so intrigued, i ordered "blondes in trouble" and it looks good! thanks for turning me on to this site :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:53 pm

... freaked out and refused to go further because she was afraid of beeing stuck for ever. I wonder if THAT could happen with ANY of the ClubMPV-Models.

No. Not to say that they don't sometimes approach sinking with a little anxiety but they know well in advance what they are getting into or they wouldn't be asked to participate. Most of them are thrillseeking sorts who LIKE that feeling. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:20 pm

bart1997 wrote:On a german-speaking forum that i recently read, the producer did write that Klara the model totally freaked out and refused to go further because she was afraid of beeing stuck for ever.

I think it is just his way to promote his videos. He wrote previously on Deep Sinking that in one video (catfight in mud) one of the models got stuck and asked him to pull her out, but he refused to do so just because he wanted to see more of her struggle. Sounds great to a stuck fans like me, but that is very unlikely to be the truth. Dreams, dreams...
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Thanks for the tip. This scene might be worth the price. Their prices are a bit steep, though. I bought a few of them, and I now own the exact same scene with four different models (one with two- "blondes in trouble".) And, the models never say a word on camera. With MPV, PRP, Studio 588,and DIDVP, you get short films that cater to the mud and quicksand fetishes, not just sexy models wandering around in the mud. The exception is "mud adventure" which is pretty good drama.

That being said, seeing Iveta in a scoop-neck t-shirt struggling through chest-deep mud is a sight not to be missed. :twisted:
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Can't speak to ClubMPV, but at Studio 588, Nyssa Nevers (to my great surprise) was a bit freaked out when she first got into the clay pit. But as soon as she hit her float point and Fred taught her how to move in the clay, she was good to go.
During her scene in the peat pit, during a cut she was repositioning herself in the bog. She was about chest deep, and when she tried to move, she couldn't. She tried again, and moved in the wrong direction- down. :twisted: Her eyes got huge, and then this incredible grin spread across her face. "Welcome to mud bondage" I told her, and she gave the coolest laugh. Yeah, she was definitely into being trapped and helpless. 8-)

By the way, do you know this one?:
http://www.downloaddreams.com/stuck-in-mud-p-728.html

On a german-speaking forum that i recently read, the producer did write that Klara the model totally freaked out and refused to go further because she was afraid of beeing stuck for ever. I wonder if THAT could happen with ANY of the ClubMPV-Models.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

muckman

Postby muckman » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 pm

Just an idea ! :idea:
Download Dreams puts out a video (a quicksand drama) something like:

Sussana Rescues Iveta

Sus and Ivet go mountian biking around the bog lake. Iveta decides to take a shortcut, gets her bike stuck in the mud as Sus rides on. Ivets tries to get her bike unstuck, but no success. She gives up and tries to walk back but finds herself stuck and sinking more into the mud. She panics and struggles, yells for Sus for help. Sus realizes that Ivet is not with her and goes back. Sus hears Ivet cries for help and goes after her. Sus just happens to have a rope with her. She ties it around a bush, then around her waist. Sus goes into the mud and rescues Ivet how is just up to her chin. Sus grabs Ivet, pulls her out, and a final embrace.

I suspect Download Dreams is not a English speaking site, just a few words would do: SUSSANA! IVETA! - HELP - I'M COMING! - HURRY! - REACH - HOLD ON! - etc.

Maybe an e-mail to DD as a suggestion might do! :idea:

Return to “Nuggets”