Clipping from Hound of the Baskervilles 1959

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Clipping from Hound of the Baskervilles 1959

Postby PM2K » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey there!

Found this in my rummaging for quicksand related material. It is from a Hammer studios fanzine.

Not the greatest quality, but... I'm not complaining...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Antares

Re: Clipping from Hound of the Baskervilles 1959

Postby Antares » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:54 pm

I really wish this clip could have been longer - and it was till it was cut. Pity!

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 am

Ah yes ! The gorgeous Marla Landi in one of my favourite scenes, on the DVD there is a different clip during the original movie trailer, but as you say this scene was far too short.
It would be nice if someone could find the original clip in it's full length, but I think we're getting into the realms of fantasy here! Anyway, thanks for posting this pic, Antares. :D :D :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

jack c

Postby jack c » Sun May 03, 2009 3:40 am

This scene was great, but it was so short and so quick (no pun intended). You almost have to have it digitally recorded and slow it down frame-by-frame to really enjoy it. Its brevity is, though, exceeded by its quality.

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:11 am

I remember renting this at my local Blockbuster just to see this scene. I couldn't believe how excellent it was. But like most Hollywood scenes, it was short. Criminally short. I would love to get my hands on the deleted scenes though.

veryzeppelin

Postby veryzeppelin » Tue May 12, 2009 12:10 pm

I remember being a child and watching a version of the hound of the baskervilles, i remember the a scene where the damsel sinks in the grimpen mire near the end of the movie she was wearing a full lenth blue gown and it spread out around her on top of the mud, this scene made me first realise i had a funny feeling in my shorts. was this the start of my fetish? who knows.
help i am not deep enough !!!

Return to “Nuggets”