Quicksand

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
User avatar
TK421
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Providence, RI

Re: Quicksand

Postby TK421 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:50 am

Mynock wrote:Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:


2021 pick up line of the year, right here! “look ladies! I’m not infected!”. They should come flooding the inbox now
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

User avatar
SinkerCutie
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 am

Re: Quicksand

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:51 pm

TK421 wrote:
Mynock wrote:Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:


2021 pick up line of the year, right here! “look ladies! I’m not infected!”. They should come flooding the inbox now

I don't find that funny...AT ALL.

User avatar
Duncan Edwards
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Quicksand

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:47 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
TK421 wrote:
Mynock wrote:Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:


2021 pick up line of the year, right here! “look ladies! I’m not infected!”. They should come flooding the inbox now

I don't find that funny...AT ALL.


Ironically I used it as a joking pickup line on my wife. I invited her for a "Stay-Cation" right after getting vaxxed together. She accepted so I guess it works. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

User avatar
TK421
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Providence, RI

Re: Quicksand

Postby TK421 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:40 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
TK421 wrote:
Mynock wrote:Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:


2021 pick up line of the year, right here! “look ladies! I’m not infected!”. They should come flooding the inbox now

I don't find that funny...AT ALL.


Ironically I used it as a joking pickup line on my wife. I invited her for a "Stay-Cation" right after getting vaxxed together. She accepted so I guess it works. :mrgreen:


Awesome! :lol: :lol:

That’s because you are the suave one, good sir. Not all of us have your game.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

User avatar
TK421
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Providence, RI

Re: Quicksand

Postby TK421 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:42 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
TK421 wrote:
Mynock wrote:Come on ladies, he's up to date on all his shots! What more could you want in a man? :lol:


2021 pick up line of the year, right here! “look ladies! I’m not infected!”. They should come flooding the inbox now

I don't find that funny...AT ALL.



Image
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

User avatar
Duncan Edwards
Posts: 4007
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Re: Quicksand

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:01 pm

TK421 wrote:That’s because you are the suave one, good sir. Not all of us have your game.


Thanks but I think it's more like 38 years since our first date and it's difficult to be original. For a while I was offering toilet paper. Told her I would pick her up on the curb. Another one went like "Is it me or the virus leaving you breathless?" I wouldn't recommend any for a first meeting. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer
Posts: 13807
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Central Arkansas (At Studio 588)
Contact:

Re: Quicksand

Postby Fred588 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:10 pm

The trouble with saying "I've had shots" is associated with pets and rabies shots.Those do prevent the disease but they do nothing about fleas. lol
Studio 588 currently offers more than 1860 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2200 video scenes and other projects by 12 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

User avatar
dlodoski
Site Sponsor
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 am
Location: The Land of Ooze
Contact:

Re: Quicksand

Postby dlodoski » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:33 am

Hey, Beanie shouted out Mitch as 'disease free' - and Mitch got laid.

So there must be something to it.

:)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!
http://www.clubmpv.com/
http://www.quicksandvisuals.com/
http://www.mudpuddlevisuals.com/
http://www.muddypinays.com/
http://www.soakedpinays.com/
Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!


Return to “Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest