Quicksand

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Chimerix

Re: Quicksand

Postby Chimerix » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:42 pm

Fred588 wrote:As unlikely as this seems, I've seen people post what they call classified ads for even less likely things on Fetlife. But I doubt if they get many replies - I think 99 percent of them just get off on posting outrageous things.

I've tried posting ads for a model on fetlife. I actually got a couple of responses. Nothing I could use, but a couple of responses!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:32 pm

Chimerix wrote:
Fred588 wrote:As unlikely as this seems, I've seen people post what they call classified ads for even less likely things on Fetlife. But I doubt if they get many replies - I think 99 percent of them just get off on posting outrageous things.

I've tried posting ads for a model on fetlife. I actually got a couple of responses. Nothing I could use, but a couple of responses!

Well you have discovered the key to what it takes to be a producer, though not how to get that key. The key is credibility. Before anyone, model or otherwise, is going to agree to any kind of project that person needs to know that whomever they are dealing with is really who they say they are, that they will be safe, that what will happen is what they agreed to, and so on. They also need to know that the person they agree to work with is competent to do what they say they will do. That means in every way, technically, creatively, financially, etc. One does not get that credibility by starting as a fully fledged producer, unless perhaps one is wealthy enough to purchase the appearance of credibility long enough to make it real. One starts out, usually, as some sort of apprentice or crew member for one who is established and works their way up from there. Not everyone makes it.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:44 pm

Fred588 wrote:To elaborate further, finding models is 99.9 percent about credibility. I remember a story I heard a LONG while ago from a model. A "producer" wanted to hire her for a shoot of some sort. She agreed to d it. Then, suddenly, the photographer wanted to know if she could bring the camera (he/she did not have one). Then the photographer wanted to know if SHE could pick (him/her?) up and drive to the site? Needless to say, no shoot ever took place.

That would have been me. I met some interesting people in those long-ago days while trying to score a mudpit.

I didn't agree to a shoot, though, just an off-camera, fun-only mud outing. And I did have a real name and real info for him. So when he turned out not to have a camera, or a car, or a mudpit, I didn't have the heart to diss him or cut off his emails.

He was simply declared harmless and I moved on.

Nessie

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:31 am

Nessie wrote:
Fred588 wrote:To elaborate further, finding models is 99.9 percent about credibility. I remember a story I heard a LONG while ago from a model. A "producer" wanted to hire her for a shoot of some sort. She agreed to d it. Then, suddenly, the photographer wanted to know if she could bring the camera (he/she did not have one). Then the photographer wanted to know if SHE could pick (him/her?) up and drive to the site? Needless to say, no shoot ever took place.

That would have been me. I met some interesting people in those long-ago days while trying to score a mudpit.

I didn't agree to a shoot, though, just an off-camera, fun-only mud outing. And I did have a real name and real info for him. So when he turned out not to have a camera, or a car, or a mudpit, I didn't have the heart to diss him or cut off his emails.

He was simply declared harmless and I moved on.

Nessie

Actually, in the story I heard it was not you. So who knows, maybe the same would-be - wanna-be producer tried it twice.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:27 am

Fred588 wrote:
Actually, in the story I heard it was not you. So who knows, maybe the same would-be - wanna-be producer tried it twice.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Nessie

Bill

Postby Bill » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:42 am

I everyone this is Richard I know It's been years since I last wrote to my fellow Quicksand fans but I have been byssi but I just want to say that last year I finally found someone to help me make my quicksand video as & we were able to record 5 videos at studio 588 which were all good I finally sank in Quicksand with a sexy girl & it was a great experience although I wasn't able to do everything that I wanted to do like doing a Quicksand video ware me & the girl were bouth naked & sinking in Quicksand so If any women from Canada or the US or even in the UK would like to come down to Ontario to help me amke more Quicksand videos that I wasn't able to do last time that would be really nice. I've become a experience film director & we could do the scence in a actual safe rented film location like 588 but no need to be pressured & reach out at willhark2@hotmail.ca & only hear please

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:59 pm

Weird
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:59 am

Bill, for the love of all that is messy... WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR!!!
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

TK421

Postby TK421 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:47 am

Acidtester wrote:Weird

That is an understatement
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

TK421

Postby TK421 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:55 am

Bill wrote:I everyone this is Richard I know It's been years since I last wrote to my fellow Quicksand fans but I have been byssi but I just want to say that last year I finally found someone to help me make my quicksand video as & we were able to record 5 videos at studio 588 which were all good I finally sank in Quicksand with a sexy girl & it was a great experience although I wasn't able to do everything that I wanted to do like doing a Quicksand video ware me & the girl were bouth naked & sinking in Quicksand so If any women from Canada or the US or even in the UK would like to come down to Ontario to help me amke more Quicksand videos that I wasn't able to do last time that would be really nice. I've become a experience film director & we could do the scence in a actual safe rented film location like 588 but no need to be pressured & reach out at willhark2@hotmail.ca & only hear please

Ok, I feel now is time to step in because not only do I feel highly doubtful that you made the long arduous journey from Canada to Alabama where Fred is located and paid him for use of his facilities but you are using said story to lure women into contacting you and that is where I draw the line. Unless Fred can corroborate your statements, I’m gonna have to insist that no woman should contact you.

PS: Even if you did manage to hire Fred’s services and the services of a model, I seriously fear for my life on what the required model release reads like.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “Requests”