Who Made These?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Theo

Who Made These?

Postby Theo » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:37 pm

Just curious, who made these video's from which these pictures were taken, and are there more videos from that producer? I kind of thought it was a one-off, homemade sort of thing at first, but then I found another video in seemingly in the same location and style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

John Junkman

Re: Who Made These?

Postby John Junkman » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:45 pm

Hi
These videos were published on a UMD.net store that was closed a long ago. I've purchased these clips in 2010. There're only these two QS vids plus couple of messy scenes. Possibly the producer's nickname was Noob, at least I named folder in this way for some reason )

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:55 am

John Junkman wrote:Possibly the producer's nickname was Noob, at least I named folder in this way for some reason )

Checking my quicksand folders, I have one folder with the name DaBestNoobEver.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:39 am

John Junkman wrote:Hi
These videos were published on a UMD.net store that was closed a long ago. I've purchased these clips in 2010. There're only these two QS vids plus couple of messy scenes. Possibly the producer's nickname was Noob, at least I named folder in this way for some reason )

Boggy Man wrote:Checking my quicksand folders, I have one folder with the name DaBestNoobEver.

2010? Wow, didn't know those were from that long ago. Thanks for the info! I had forgotten about this post (I've slept too many times since :lol:).
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Requests”