Scene or commercial?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Coordinated57

Scene or commercial?

Postby Coordinated57 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:46 am

I can remember a scene where either one or more people were walking on the pavement in a random street when it suddenly liquified and they started to sink. Does this ring any bells to anyone? Also it wasn’t the X-Files.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Scene or commercial?

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:00 pm

I believe you are referring to a commercial in the UK about kids who went missing as though the ground swallowed them up.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:09 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I believe you are referring to a commercial in the UK about kids who went missing as though the ground swallowed them up.

That doesn't ring any bells with me and I've lived in the UK my whole life and watch a lot of TV!

Coordinated57

Postby Coordinated57 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:19 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I believe you are referring to a commercial in the UK about kids who went missing as though the ground swallowed them up.

I saw that before. It’s not that. It felt dramatic and I think it was like a horror-type thing

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:31 pm

Sounds like one of those Public Information films made by the Central Office of Information.
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “Requests”