(Edit 5/25/2023)Can someone please make a profile picture for my account?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Stuck_Cat

(Edit 5/25/2023)Can someone please make a profile picture for my account?

Postby Stuck_Cat » Sat May 13, 2023 9:46 pm

Edit 5/25/2023: This request is officially closed for 2 reasons.

(1) I no longer want a profile picture
(2) My username is no longer Stuck_Cat (if it is, then it will be changed soon)

Those are my reasons.

(Original Post)
I'm new here. Art isn't my specialty and I want a profile picture for my new account. Can someone please make a profile picture for my account? I'd really appreciate it if you could submit something. I only have 2 rules, No nudity and make it cartoony. Thanks
Last edited by Stuck_Cat on Thu May 25, 2023 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's one rule to know to avoid getting stuck. Never trust what's under your feet.

duuudeization

Re: Can someone please make a profile picture for my account?

Postby duuudeization » Mon May 22, 2023 4:10 pm

Maybe a few more details for guidelines?
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Mon May 22, 2023 11:21 pm

Stuck Cat, would anime do? Here's one compliments of Mudmaiden. Just adjust to proper size if you use it for profile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Thu May 25, 2023 4:41 pm

Stuck_Cat wrote:I'm new here. Art isn't my specialty and I want a profile picture for my new account. Can someone please make a profile picture for my account? I'd really appreciate it if you could submit something. I only have 2 rules, No nudity and make it cartoony. Thanks

When art isn't your speciality, why not turn to AI? I made these in less than 5 minutes with an online AI art generator. Since your name was 'Stuck Cat', the nerd in me instantly thought "Catwoman in quicksand!" :lol:

I made a realistic version and an anime version of it. If you don't like these, it's really easy to generate your own! ;)

Incidentally while I've been away on holiday I've been using my smartphone to generate lots of AI images of my favourite two characters, Supergirl and Wonderwoman in muddy quicksand peril! I'm really impressed with some of the results, and once I've had a chance to go through them I'll post some of my favourites on my Deviantart page and in the new 'AI Creations' forum on here! 8-)

Realistic Catwoman.jpg

Anime Catwoman.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Requests”