Looking for a story...

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
WC_Wookiee

Looking for a story...

Postby WC_Wookiee » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 am

I'm trying to find a story, I think it was on Jiminy Thicket's site that has unfortunately come down. Anyways, it's a man and women at a campground, complete strangers, and first they watch a women sink before they go in and have fun together in the dark and mud. Anyone know where I can find it?

Boggy Man

Re: Looking for a story...

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:35 am

WC_Wookiee wrote:I'm trying to find a story, I think it was on Jiminy Thicket's site that has unfortunately come down. Anyways, it's a man and women at a campground, complete strangers, and first they watch a women sink before they go in and have fun together in the dark and mud. Anyone know where I can find it?

I didn't feel like going through all the stories, but, thanks to the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, Jiminy Thicket's site still lives here. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

WC_Wookiee

Postby WC_Wookiee » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:41 am

Boggy Man wrote:
WC_Wookiee wrote:I'm trying to find a story, I think it was on Jiminy Thicket's site that has unfortunately come down. Anyways, it's a man and women at a campground, complete strangers, and first they watch a women sink before they go in and have fun together in the dark and mud. Anyone know where I can find it?

I didn't feel like going through all the stories, but, thanks to the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, Jiminy Thicket's site still lives here. 8-)

Awesome, thanks alot.

WC_Wookiee

Postby WC_Wookiee » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 am

Ok, I went to that site, it wasn't Jiminy Thicket's I was looking for apparently. It may have been a story by Kaol. I can't remember the name though. The site had a lot of stories on one page...

micky3277

Postby micky3277 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:01 pm

I believe that the story you are looking for is "In The Dark", and is indeed by Jiminy Thicket. I have a copy saved offline, but cannot repost it without his permission. I tried digging through the archives here and at Deep Sinking, but without success. There was no copy on his webpage from the wayback machine, either. I'll keep looking and post a link if I run across a publicly posted copy. (It's one of my favorite stories, actually)

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 am

micky3277 wrote:I believe that the story you are looking for is "In The Dark", and is indeed by Jiminy Thicket. I have a copy saved offline, but cannot repost it without his permission. I tried digging through the archives here and at Deep Sinking, but without success. There was no copy on his webpage from the wayback machine, either. I'll keep looking and post a link if I run across a publicly posted copy. (It's one of my favorite stories, actually)

Thank you for getting the 'reposting without permission' thing right. 8-)

Jiminy can be contacted through Deep Sinking. http://deepsinking.org/
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

WC_Wookiee

Postby WC_Wookiee » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 am

I would appreciate a copy soon as it's known that it is ok. It's my favorite too, and a friend is curious about this stuff so I want her to read that first.

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 am

WC_Wookiee wrote:I would appreciate a copy soon as it's known that it is ok. It's my favorite too, and a friend is curious about this stuff so I want her to read that first.

It might take a little time, if/when permission is to be granted; until then patience is the best policy.

micky3277

Postby micky3277 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:08 pm

I heard back from JT. He does not want his stories reposted. Sorry.

Return to “Requests”