Meet and Introduction

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Jaycee

Meet and Introduction

Postby Jaycee » Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Hey Guys,

New to the forums. Love the community and didn't realise there was so many people alike until I stumbled across this page. I Live in the UK, Gay and 27. Would be good to meet someone around my age for maybe some sensual fun.

A bit of background

I didn't fully acknowledge I was into sand and mud until I decided to go skinny dipping one very warm night. I took off my shoes and socks, removed my trousers and boxers and left them on the sand. Left my polo shirt on and walked towards the sea in the distance. Was taken by surprise when my barefeet got stuck hard in quicksand! I struggled to get out but in doing so my other foot went much deeper until I was quickly past my waist. I was trying to find something to grab on to like a bank of hard sand but no use as it was all quicksand around me and was quite dark. I tried to feel for something under the sand to rest my foot on and found a small rock but my foot slipped off and by this time it was past my chest. I stopped panicking and my feet and legs felt weightless and started to enjoy the thrill and experience of being stuck and the feeling of the mud/sand all around my half naked body.

In the end I got a bit carried away enjoying myself ;) and managed after a while to clamber out with a mud stained t shirt and very sandy legs amongst other things! I certainly would like to try that experience again with someone else as it was such an amazing feeling. I hope I have posted in the right place ? :)

Jaycee

XCLBR

Re: Meet and Introduction

Postby XCLBR » Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello and welcome. Introductory posts go to General Discussion: Introducing Ourselves. This board is for requests for QS media or sources thereof.
* That video game quicksand collector your parents warned you about.

Return to “Requests”