Fantasy Island

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Atmosphere13

Re: Fantasy Island

Postby Atmosphere13 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Doomsand wrote:
As for VLC player, it's ok, but I prefer GOMplayer as it has an A-B repeat function like on DVD players (though it doesn't seem to play DVDs, haha).

So does VLC Player...

julie

Postby julie » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 pm

VLC is the only media player i really like, there's FLV player, but VLC is the best so far out there
Ok where do guys put all that food they eat?

Atmosphere13

Postby Atmosphere13 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Doomsand wrote:
Atmosphere13 wrote:
Doomsand wrote:
As for VLC player, it's ok, but I prefer GOMplayer as it has an A-B repeat function like on DVD players (though it doesn't seem to play DVDs, haha).

So does VLC Player...

Really? I've looked for it but didn't see it anywhere. There's a bookmark function but that doesn't seem to work the same at all.

Go to 'View' > 'Customise Interface' - the A-B can be added there (but mine had it from start)

quess

Postby quess » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 pm

dlodoski wrote:I've come to the conclusion that VLC is a 'must download', 'must install' and 'must use' program for watching videos in any format. It will play DVD's. In fact, it will look inside an ISO image file and play the DVD inside it. :shock:

I started with version 1.0.2. They are now up to version 1.0.5 but the install file has not grown in size and the program itself requires minimal memory to run.

Check it out. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Dave

I can vouch for this. Superior media player in every respect with lots of features and options. Plays damn near any format video file you can throw at it. Plays all MPV material flawlessly. Love that vari-speed!

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 am

I tried VLC player and it was pretty good. But I wasn't too keen on the idea of having so many Media players. SO I just downloaded a bunch of codecs for my WMP. Now it plays everything.

quicksander_2000

Postby quicksander_2000 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 pm

yes, but does anyone have, or has anyone else seen the male quicksand scenes in Fantasy Island? Just getting this back on topic LOL.

Quicksander
Seeking to sink, seeking to survive, seeking mostly to sink

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 pm

quicksander_2000 wrote:yes, but does anyone have, or has anyone else seen the male quicksand scenes in Fantasy Island? Just getting this back on topic LOL.

Quicksander

I saw both of the male scenes during the original broadcast many years ago. One was the stereotypical prison escape and the other was an incompetent attempt by some guy to bump off his wife. Both resulted in rescues. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

quicksander_2000

Postby quicksander_2000 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Duncan has at least confirmed that I'm not crazy! Well, I will always keep looking...I found the Ocean Girl scene...I will hopefully find these two.

Quicksander
Seeking to sink, seeking to survive, seeking mostly to sink

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:19 am

quicksander_2000 wrote:Duncan has at least confirmed that I'm not crazy! Well, I will always keep looking...I found the Ocean Girl scene...I will hopefully find these two.

Quicksander

Well, spend time, but not money. ;)

I don't like to post about stuff that I can't commit to in the near term, but I do have both scenes on VHS, and will make them available as soon as time permits.

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

mud_boi

Postby mud_boi » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 am

One male scene was about a prisoner who falls in thick gray quicksand - does anyone know what the other one was, or what the scene was about?

I remember one scene that scared the heck out of me as a kid. Little did I know that in the future it would turn into a major turn on, and I would be the one who actually WANTED to be in it! ;)

I saw the prison one recently, and it didn't look like it was it. Hoping it was the other!

Return to “Requests”