Need help finding a scene.

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
QuickIan

Need help finding a scene.

Postby QuickIan » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello fellow quicksand fetish enthusiasts! First off I want to say how much I love this forum. This is my first post since I made my account. Anyway, I happened to find an image on a recent google search, and I can't seem to find out which scene/video it's from, but I know its from mud puddle visuals, I just can't seem to find out who the model is, or even if its a video or just a photoshoot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

P.S. Long live Quicksand and Mud Fetishism!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Need help finding a scene.

Postby dlodoski » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:31 pm

I can report that this was the work of the esteemed, late Chuck Lang.

I won't refer to the model's name because as far as I know, she has little interest in the community now, and any serious distribution of her images might end up being considered (in a real way) a violation of her privacy.

I'm not certain if there was video of this particular scene. But again, even if it did exist, it can't be shared for the same reason.

I don't mean to come off as a buzz kill. Chuck's work was great. And he was great. But as soon as he died, virtually all permissions to share his work went with him.
QuickIan wrote: ....P.S. Long live Quicksand and Mud Fetishism!!!

Indeed. :)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

General Woundwort

Re: Need help finding a scene.

Postby General Woundwort » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:06 am

dlodoski wrote:I can report that this was the work of the esteemed, late Chuck Lang.

I won't refer to the model's name because as far as I know, she has little interest in the community now, and any serious distribution of her images might end up being considered (in a real way) a violation of her privacy.

I'm not certain if there was video of this particular scene. But again, even if it did exist, it can't be shared for the same reason.

I don't mean to come off as a buzz kill. Chuck's work was great. And he was great. But as soon as he died, virtually all permissions to share his work went with him.
QuickIan wrote: ....P.S. Long live Quicksand and Mud Fetishism!!!

Indeed. :)

RIP
Thank you Dave for the explanation.

Return to “Requests”