Headfirst Sinking / foot fetish-related sinking

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
edmondwilliams

Headfirst Sinking / foot fetish-related sinking

Postby edmondwilliams » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 am

Um... hello. It's slightly intimidating to ask, but has anyone seen any quicksand content (or, more specifically, is there any interest in the thought of making content) that features a headfirst sinking aspect?

Now I know that headfirst sinking is pretty rare to find, and likely for good reasons. In no way do I think it should be attempted without serious consideration for safety... and I don't know if it's even safe to attempt it at all. But I've always wanted to see a sinking video with girls who sink headfirst — and barefoot — and as they go under, their legs raise into the air, the only things left exposed. They then continue to sink down to their feet, until the tips of their toes remain, and then vanish. This has pretty much been my fantasy for about as long as I can remember.

Unless anyone knows otherwise, I'm pretty dang sure that the likes of this doesn't exist! The closest thing I've found to this was the video/photoset "Magic Woods" at muddygirlies.com, in which a girl sunk headfirst into the ground (looked like it was done by filling a hole in the ground with leaves that the model burrowed through), but the scene wasn't barefoot.

Since I don't know what kind of reception this potentially outlandish idea will get (I can totally understand if nobody would want to be upside-down in mud!), I think a butt-first, legs-pointed-up approach could also work, and probably would be a lot more feasible. The only issue that I don't know much about is how long this would require the model to hold their breath — much less so if butt-first, of course, and how it might compare to standard feet-first sinking.

Anyways... just thought I'd throw that out there. Apologies in advance if the idea offends anyone. I fully understand if this seems like (or is) a completely dumb idea.

Fred588
Producer

Re: Headfirst Sinking / foot fetish-related sinking

Postby Fred588 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Since your question seems directed mainly at producers, I wll reply in the Studio 588 producer forum.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Pardon the confusion about where to place the answers to your question. It's a good question and nothing you should hesitate to ask. Fred gave you an answer that broadly covers some of the practical aspects of doing it. Some of the problems presented in doing this are finding the right bog be it natural or man made, finding a performer with the physical ability and courage to do it, and audience demand. You aren't the first to express an interest in such a scene but you are the first I can think of who got into detail. There have been some head-first dives that haven't been seen yet but it never really ocurred to me that this isn't the same as a proper head-first sink.

I can't say that you will ever or never see exactly what you are looking for but making your wants and wishes known is the first step. Feedback, requests, and audience participation are very important to all of the producers. Most of what we all do reflects ours or the performers personal interests so unless you say something it might never happen. Don't be shy. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Actually, this might not be that hard to shoot, if the entire purpose of the scene was this type of sink.

It would just take more time than usual, that's for sure.

We'll add it to our 'things we need to try next' list. 8-)

Dave
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

rickyj

Postby rickyj » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:09 am

I'm not a producer, but I think the safety issue alone would make it very tough to do. It's not like water they'd be trying to resurface from (unless it was a more watery-type cork pit, which is maybe the only pit you could pull it off on safety-wise.) It could be done with trickery though on any pit, I would think. If you found an actress willing to do it, maybe you just keep splicing different parts together where they are under for awhile, then come back up, then go back to that position again and start filiming again etc.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:34 am

rickyj wrote:I'm not a producer, but I think the safety issue alone would make it very tough to do. It's not like water they'd be trying to resurface from (unless it was a more watery-type cork pit, which is maybe the only pit you could pull it off on safety-wise.) It could be done with trickery though on any pit, I would think. If you found an actress willing to do it, maybe you just keep splicing different parts together where they are under for awhile, then come back up, then go back to that position again and start filiming again etc.

Actually, that type of scene could be done in a cork pit, where the victim could be first filmed with her slowly getting partially submerged upside down, as far as she is comfortable with, before she then rights herself and is pulled out. Then she is dried off and cleaned, and a breathing hose assembly could be attached to her mouth, running into where she is going down, and coming out hidden somewhere off to the side. It has to be a two-hose assembly, each with a one-way valve (appropriate diaphragm check valve that works easily for breathing) so that one hose is dedicated for inhalation, while the other is dedicated for exhalation (would be suspicious for bubbles to be steadily coming up beside her, more than a pair of human lungs can hold), connected to a "Y" connector (and/or some sort of mouthpiece), to her mouth. She then gets back into her sinking position, and can resume a very slow sink, while breathing through the tubes. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

edmondwilliams

Postby edmondwilliams » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 am

Boggy Man wrote:Actually, that type of scene could be done in a cork pit, where the victim could be first filmed with her slowly getting partially submerged upside down, as far as she is comfortable with, before she then rights herself and is pulled out. Then she is dried off and cleaned, and a breathing hose assembly could be attached to her mouth, running into where she is going down, and coming out hidden somewhere off to the side. It has to be a two-hose assembly, each with a one-way valve (appropriate diaphragm check valve that works easily for breathing) so that one hose is dedicated for inhalation, while the other is dedicated for exhalation (would be suspicious for bubbles to be steadily coming up beside her, more than a pair of human lungs can hold), connected to a "Y" connector (and/or some sort of mouthpiece), to her mouth.

Great idea, Boggy Man. With a variety of angles and some careful editing, that seems like it could work really well and bypass some of the safety issues.

She then gets back into her sinking position, and can resume a very slow sink, while breathing through the tubes. 8-)

Sounds wonderful. The slower the better, and your idea could definitely prolong the potential length of a scene!

Mike Nomic

Postby Mike Nomic » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:33 am

edmondwilliams wrote:Um... hello. It's slightly intimidating to ask, but has anyone seen any quicksand content (or, more specifically, is there any interest in the thought of making content) that features a headfirst sinking aspect?

Now I know that headfirst sinking is pretty rare to find, and likely for good reasons. In no way do I think it should be attempted without serious consideration for safety... and I don't know if it's even safe to attempt it at all. But I've always wanted to see a sinking video with girls who sink headfirst — and barefoot — and as they go under, their legs raise into the air, the only things left exposed. They then continue to sink down to their feet, until the tips of their toes remain, and then vanish. This has pretty much been my fantasy for about as long as I can remember.

Unless anyone knows otherwise, I'm pretty dang sure that the likes of this doesn't exist!

Oh, it certainly does. Try http://www.splosh.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=706 and then check some of her other early posts for further examples, one of which at least, is barefoot.

Mike.

edmondwilliams

Postby edmondwilliams » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Thanks for the link. There were a few interesting things there but as far as I could tell, nothing that was much of a headfirst sink (a couple of handstands notwithstanding). I do appreciate it though, thanks!

I guess I'll list off more specifics about what I'm hoping to see someday...

(And I apologize in advance if this sounds like a list of demands, which it's not meant to be. I can't speak for my exact tastes in headfirst sinking as applicable to everyone, although I have a hunch that a fair amount of interest in such material would crop up if it happened.)

Headfirst — preferably sinking in such a way as to position the body (or at least the legs) in a vertical stance
Barefoot — as a foot fetishist, this one's just as important to me as the sinking aspect itself! Pointing with the toes and feet (with soles visible) and general signs of mild struggle in fairly close-up shots would be a dream come true.
Clean Legs/Feet — this one I'm sure is a little trickier, but doable. If mud/clay/etc. is covering the girl's feet before submergence, it wouldn't quite do it for me. Even a small amount of mud can cover too many fine details (or re-color the skin tone). One way to avoid this could be for the model to wear shoes at the beginning, and once their legs are in the air for the shoes to fall off — or to have a platform for the model to enter the quicksand from so they don't have to walk through it before sinking.
Slow Descent — When the model sinks down to her feet, having her feet pointed upwards allows for a longer time for them to sink out of sight. And seeing her bare feet disappear down until only her toes are visible before sinking completely would be quite the sight...

In case anyone was interested, I hope that better explains the specifics of my fetish. Thanks for all your responses on the subject so far.

headfirstsinker

Postby headfirstsinker » Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Wow I'm gone for 4 months and all of a sudden my interests are semi popular. I wish RL hadn't taken up as much of my personal time as it had but I'm back and can answer any of yer Q's Edmond.
Just send me a PM.
headfirst always first ;)

Return to “Requests”