Sinking fetish games

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Radman1123

Sinking fetish games

Postby Radman1123 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:10 pm

Hello, I am new here and have been looking for fetish games that have quicksand levels or major focusus on quicksand and sinking, I've tried looking around on different websites but now I thought I would try asking here to see if anyone knows any.

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: Sinking fetish games

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:57 am

Radman1123 wrote:Hello, I am new here and have been looking for fetish games that have quicksand levels or major focusus on quicksand and sinking, I've tried looking around on different websites but now I thought I would try asking here to see if anyone knows any.

Have you tried Quicksand Escape from the website, WowEscape? It’s a game where you have to save a jungle girl (one that looks an awful lot like one of A-020’s drawings, and has a similar pose) from a quicksand pit. If you’re looking for a game with a fatal or leggy sinking, I could point to Kei-Waza’s quicksand flash games on his deviantart. I hope this helps.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Re: Sinking fetish games

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:12 am

There is a game called Sewer Escape on Games2Rule. In it, you need to rescue a girl from quicksand before a time limit is reached. Every time I play, I just watch the girl sink...

Return to “Requests”