Does anyone remember this story?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
benmetal

Does anyone remember this story?

Postby benmetal » Fri May 14, 2010 4:08 am

I can't find it anywhere, but I vaguely remember it, and would like to find it again.

It involved a girl, I think possibly in a pink bikini, but don't quote me on that, walking through the woods. She sat down like on some bank or something and saw a pool of mud at the bottom. She was slowly sliding toward it, but didn't want to get up and move to avoid sliding into the mud pit because it felt good. I vaguely remember her thinking she had to sit down to "clear her head" or something of that sort. I've googled up and down and searched Black Squirrel's fiction archive, haven't found it.

Anyone remember it? And I apologize if this topic belongs in Requests. If it does, can a mod move it there?

[Moderator's note: The Requests area is indeed a better fit for this post]

micky3277

Re: Does anyone remember this story?

Postby micky3277 » Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 am

The story you are looking for is called "My Mud Seduction". I don't want to repost it without permission, but I do have the header from wherever I originally downloaded the story. Benmetal, check your private messages for the contact information. The email address *IS* 14 years old, so no guarantees......

Return to “Requests”