Quicksand

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Bill

Quicksand

Postby Bill » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:06 pm

Hi my name is William Harkness I just signed in to this sight & I'm looking for a women that's also registered to this sight that enjoys watching people sink in Quicksand, who would be opened to meat & maybe find a Quicksand spot in Ontario & maybe make videos of us sinking together. I know that this is a tuff request to ask & I'm not trying to make any women feel uncomfortable when they read this but I'm trying to get one of you to help me & so fare no 1 is willing to offer a full long term email chat up get to know you opportunity for me to determine If your willing to help or not. That's why I offered to pay anyone money for helping me make these videos & that request shouldn't make any women on this sight feel consired. I stated many times that I'm a 100% honest, reliable, respectful & hard working person & I would have never offered to pay anyone money If someone would just cone forward & would just be willing to be 100% willing to help make these videos worth me & continue emailing me so I know you are definitely helping me when the season is perfect for making Quicksand videos. But If offering to pay you money makes you feel uneasy then I will take that offer off the table & hopefully you women will one day realize that I'm legit & are ready to make some videos with me. If the reason why not a lot of you are coming forward is because of the stories I'm making than you should know that we don't half to make the videos exactly like how I wrote my stories like the Skunk Ape encounter story I made or the Romantic Get Away Trap story I wrote exactly. I'm willing to modify those stories or record them differently so their wouldn't me so much nudity to make you feel confertable because It's my goal to make this a great experience for everyone, not just me. If any women that's interested & knows of Quicksand spots that's great. Please email me at whark91@gmail.com & we can meet some ware. I would also like to get to know who ever reaches out to me first before we do anything Quicksand related. If I'm sending this to the wrong place, then please who ever get this message send It to a part of this sight were everyone can see It. If a Women who lives in Mississauga-Ontario or close by or even in Canada & is interested please contact me at whark91@gmail.com or text at 647-203-2834
Last edited by Bill on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bill

Re: Quicksand

Postby Bill » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi every one It's William again asking for any women asking to please reach out wanting to sink with me. But right know I'm having a hard time keeping my current job because my employer & fellow employees can't understand what I'm trying to do to try & contribute to that business & I'm afraid that they'll fire me for just trying to do the jobs their giving me to the best of my abilities. I'm just trying to start a catering business to share my cooking skills with other people. So If theirs a Women out their that lives in Canada or the US that owns a catering business or a wedding planning business that would kike to teach me the ins & outs of starting & running a catering business as well as giving me a job to pay the rent. But when were not teaching & working we can find a Quicksand spot to sink. But If your not a Women but a man that owns a catering business & hopefully can help me find a women thats 26 years old or a little older or a few years younger that would sink with me but would be willing to train me than that will be fin to. Than please reach out at whark91@gmail.com Please reach out soon

Bill

Postby Bill » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Hi It's me William again in response to the last email I sent I hope someone will help me out, It's just that I'm tired of people & life disrespecting me & I just need a break. I really want to sink with a women & I have tried finding a women on other dating sights but every women that reached out demanded that I register with a sight that made me pay money or give my bank info which I will not do & I even made the mistake of giving a women & the company she works for so much of my money because I thought after making one pay meant she will meet with me but they kept asking for more & I blindly gave more & It led to my parents finding out about my Quicksand fetish & thinking I'm a gullible fuel willing to trust anyone online which I'm not that women that first reached out was real but the problem was that she let the PDP guys keep demanding me more money & as such I had to waste my time watching a video & who knows how more of those videos I will half to watch about human/sex trafficking & how people online get people to give up their freedom to work at these sex clubs or get shipped over seas to be slaves to who ever which all talks about nothing related to the situation that got me to this issue with my parents & know I'm forest to see this farepist that will teach me to be more independent which is not all bad but I half to deal with It along with my parents know on my case about how I use my credit card making me agree with them watching even more closely how I use my credit card & bank info. As well as what I said before about people at my work disrespecting me not willing to let me do my j0b the way I need to do It to get those jobs done. So I really need this Quicksand requests I made to this sight go my way so please help me out. I'll be waiting patiently
Last edited by Bill on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill

Postby Bill » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Greetings fellow Quicksand sinkers, I spacificaly send this message to all women members of this who I asked If they wanted to make videos of us sinking in Quicksand together. You should all know that I started writing my own Quicksand stories under the story section. Stores that I hope to one day be created into feature films. The stores I wrote are, The Adventures of Wilfred Jones, The Romantic Mud Wallow, The Romantic Getaway Trap, Time For Quicksand PT1 & the Surch for the swamp/Skunk Ape. I also have plans to write more stores in the coming days which I will list once the Quicksand fans website allows them to be viewed. I hope after those who I reached out to would read those stores & actually want to reach out. Also any one that owns a fan film studio like, studio588, DID, Wave Movie Productions or even people that create sex films like Passions Peak, know that I give any of you guys the permission to make films out of my story as long as you send me a free copy of the finished film using my email account or just download the video on this sight. Any I hope all have a wonderful wintery December.

Bill

Postby Bill » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:52 pm

Hi again fellow Quicksand fans I hope you noticed I fixed all of my Quicksand stories I sent last year & incorporating those changes to new Quicksand stories I've made, hopefully you guys can read them a lot better. I noticed that some thought that I'm a robot but I assure you I'm vary real. I menchioned before that I only decided to post my Quicksand stories so to get at least one women who I emailed using this sight to want to reach out & help me profile my desire of creating videos of us sinking in Quicksand together. So fare only 2 reached out & the first was located in the US & the other ended up being to old for me. I just want one women that's 26 years old or close to that age to reach out & wants to help me. So please to anyone new or have been on this sight for a while please help me

Bill

Postby Bill » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 pm

Hi again this is William addressing this message to anyone who read my stories & wrote negative comments about them, to you guys I say, look when I first read your comments I tried to edit them so to make It easier for you all to read. But It appears that no matter what I do to fix my stories you guys keep saying bad things about them. Well I want to make my self perfectly clear, I only wrote those stories on this sight for 2 reasons. 1st is because I was tired of keeping my Quicksand phantasy stories in my head & I wanted to get them out for people to ready & maybe make into videos. The 2nd reason is because I hopped It would get the women who use this sight mainly those that live in Canada & Ontario to want to reach out & help me make videos of me & a sexy women sink in Quicksand together acting out those stories not for people to just keep saying negative things about It. Don't worry when we make these stories we don't half to do them exactly how I wrote them like for the Romantic Get Away Trap we don't half to do It naked, I'm willing to modify my stories so the women that do these videos with me feel confertable. I want this experience to me great for everyone & not just me. I already did everything I can that's in my power to make them easier to read & better for Quicksand videos makes to read to foarm into scrips to make videos out of them for studio 588 & wave Movie productions. As such I want to be clear that I will not make any more changes to my stories so to everyone who uses this sight I say, If you don't have anything nice to say or is volunteering to be my sinking buddy than don't say anything at all. But If you do have something positive to say then message me at whark91@gmail.com. So their better not be anymore negative comments under my stories okay. Please & thanks
Last edited by Bill on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill

Postby Bill » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:11 pm

Salutations to all Quicksand fans of this sight, this is William not asking for someone to come forward to help profile my hidden desires but to ask If anyone would be willing to support me & my Dad as we have once again registered to participate in the Ride For Heart Bike Athone supported by the Heart & Struck foundation happening on June 6th 2021. For years this organization has done this charity event & others like this to raze money to continue their research on heart related diseases. But like last year, this year their doing a virtual version of this ride ware participants still collect donations to participate in the ride but they do their own rids individually in different parts of Ontario instead of doing It in Toronto like they always do. My Dad & I have participated in this ride for I think about 11 years know, & I know a lot of you don't know me but I hope anyone reading this message would consider giving a small donation to our ride If anyone wants & If anyone of you does you can use this login code to do It: https://secure-support.heartandstroke.c ... 1609971760 I hope some of you will donate & I hope you all have a nice day

Bill

Postby Bill » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:51 am

Hi It's me William again informing all the different women that use this sight that I'm still looking for a permeant partner that's close to my age to be willing to help me create videos ware me & you sink in Quicksand. So fare all the women that are close to my age that have replied have only sent me a few emails & stopped not sending more emails & ignoring mine. Please If your worried that I'm some sort of kreap then let me assure you I'm not. If your not reaching out because after reading my stories you think that you expect us to do them exactly than let me assure that I'm 100% willing to modify those story ideas to fit your comfortability. We don't half to do them exactly, I want this to be a great experience for everyone & I would only upload those videos we make to a sight like this one If you say It's okay. If not than I would save them on my personal video account for my self to enjoy & I would send you a copy as well If you like. If you really want to help than you email me & keep on emailing me to confirm that your still interested. Or If you do reach out saying you can help but have changed your min than give me the curtesy of sending one last email saying that you don't want to help. Or just don't even bother. Because I'm tired of this nonsense. Because I started this last year in August with someone reaching out right away but than just completely let me down by not responding any more. So please don't mess with me & reach out If you live in Mississauga or some ware in Ontario or some ware in Canada & would like to help. Please reach out at whark91@gmail.com of text at 647-203-2834. I'm a really nice guy If you give me a chance
Last edited by Bill on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:27 pm

Bill, I hate to break it to you like this, but the women who reach out to you aren't women. You should probably concentrate on finding a local girlfriend who finds charm in your quirkiness and stop cruising for a mate at QSF. That's just not what this place is about and I don't recall a single instance where it ended well for anyone.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Crazee_Canuck_252

Postby Crazee_Canuck_252 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:29 pm

This is a wierd thread.
I mean... why here?
This ain't OkCupid or Plenty of Fish :D :D :D

Return to “Requests”