Cherokee jeep advert with quicksand

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
nylonshorts

Cherokee jeep advert with quicksand

Postby nylonshorts » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Does anyone remember a ad where a guy is sinking in quicksand and a guy driving a Cherokee jeep saves him I havnt seen it for some time

SinkerCutie

Re: Cherokee jeep advert with quicksand

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:58 am

I know of no commercials like that. The closest I could find is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0vESDDZ9M

Hope it helps.

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:57 am

I remember one where there's a man walking through the jungle, looking for something. He clicks his keychain, and hears a chirp, but doesn't see his car. Then, he begins to sink into quicksand. He smiles, crosses his arms, and waits until he goes under. Then there's the sound of an engine starting, and the jeep drives up out of the quicksand.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

sand_quick

Postby sand_quick » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:13 am

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:13 am

nylonshorts wrote:Does anyone remember a ad where a guy is sinking in quicksand and a guy driving a Cherokee jeep saves him I havnt seen it for some time

I think I know the one you mean; it was a guy out fishing who gets stuck in quicksand; the Jeep Cherokee owner arrives and uses the cable winch on the front end to pull him out; but the guy is covered in mud and the driver won't let him into his nice clean SUV, so he drives him home sitting in the roof-rack!
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “Requests”