Stefani Jaymes Green bikini

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
BE5T_F1SH

Stefani Jaymes Green bikini

Postby BE5T_F1SH » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:13 am

Hello. There was a video on YouTube a long time ago of a girl that got stuck in mud. I recall her saying that she tried jumping out of the mud but had no success and she was pulling on a rope. Was that Stefani Jaymes’s vampire possum? I tried to find photos on the web but I couldn’t find any. Does anyone have some?

Kinky Desires

Re: Stefani Jaymes Green bikini

Postby Kinky Desires » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:25 pm

IF it is Vampire Possum you're reffering to, that's a Studio 588 scene. It is Stefani (although she goes by the name of Georgia-Lee in the video) and she does indeed wear a 'camo' bikini which is mainly green, underneath a black tank top. It doesn't feature any rope though. She falls into several different pits, and on the second one (a peat pit) she removes the tank top and offers it to her 'reporter' colleague (Duncan Edwards) and he uses this to attempt to rescue her - this may be the "pulling on a rope" bit that you're referring to. I didn't notice any dialogue where she said she tried jumping out of the mud in it though.

There are some photos at the bottom of this page http://www.studio588qs.com/tales_of_quicksand2.htm although none of them feature the bikini. The only person who would be allowed to post any more photos would be Fred, since he owns the copyright to this scene.

Return to “Requests”