Looking for a male scene

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
mnsn

Looking for a male scene

Postby mnsn » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:05 am

There’s a male scene on crypto’s list for a movie called “I’ll See You in Hell.” I found promotional material under the film’s Italian name proving that the scene exists but I can’t find any footage anywhere online.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Looking for a male scene

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:05 pm

You mean this one?

See you in hell poster.jpg

It stars Drew Barrymore's father and from the description there may be two male scenes in the movie. It's out there you just have to search for the title in Italian - Ti Aspetterò all' Inferno

Let me dig around a bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

mnsn

Re: Looking for a male scene

Postby mnsn » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:21 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:You mean this one?

See you in hell poster.jpg

It stars Drew Barrymore's father and from the description there may be two male scenes in the movie. It's out there you just have to search for the title in Italian - Ti Aspetterò all' Inferno

Let me dig around a bit.

Yeah that’s the one, for some reason the image I tried to link didn’t load properly.

Anyways, I tried looking using the Italian name of the film as well only being met with sketchy sites and old film sites asking for payment for a download link. Seems like there’s no dice for finding it online at the moment, thank you though!

Return to “Requests”