Randi from Archenemys.com

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Herzeleid

Randi from Archenemys.com

Postby Herzeleid » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:03 pm

:D Hi Guys, this is a bit of a wild shot, but i found a video on a ( Ahem ) "special " website of a gorgeous babe named Randi wearing a tight top and miniskirt playing in some gorgeous - looking mud, and it was titled " Randi Clay 2 " . It was apparently an Archenemies production and I would like to be able to download this scene if anyone knows where it can be acquired if possible, and I would be willing to pay for the download. Any help would be much appreciated. Here's a screen shot taken from the website where I first saw it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

water_bug_62208

Re: Randi from Archenemys.com

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:04 am

They used to have a website LONG AGO where they offered their Quicksand Videos on DVDs. Don't recall them offering downloads from the website... of course that was quite a few years ago.

I tried doing a search on them some time back, but there wasn't much for find. They appear to have a Facebook and Twitter page, so those may be potential avenues to contact them... of course, that's provided they're the same ArchEnemys that we're thinking of.

Hope that helps.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:22 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:They used to have a website LONG AGO where they offered their Quicksand Videos on DVDs. Don't recall them offering downloads from the website... of course that was quite a few years ago.

I tried doing a search on them some time back, but there wasn't much for find. They appear to have a Facebook and Twitter page, so those may be potential avenues to contact them... of course, that's provided they're the same ArchEnemys that we're thinking of.

Hope that helps.

OK, thanks for your help, I'll give that a go, but it's probably no longer available for download after all this time, but I've saved the URL, so at least I can watch it that way :D Just noticed . . . This is my 700th. post, hooray ! :D :D
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:56 pm

I miss the archenemys site. Many times the models were seriously seriously stuck for a long time.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:40 am

The ArchEnemys website is still up, but it only has some pin-up pictures, nothing about mud or how get their stuff. https://www.archenemys.com/
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:50 am

beachbum wrote:I miss the archenemys site. Many times the models were seriously seriously stuck for a long time.

Yeah I love their stuff too. I loved the models seemingly candid reactions as they got stuck, sank, and worked themselves out, and the mud they were in was so awesome. I do wish they would've done some deeper sinks and even submersions (if it was even possible and safe under the circumstances) and more scenarios like erotic and/or fearful reactions.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

qsgroupie

Postby qsgroupie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:30 pm

A majority of ArchEnemys videos are available for purchase on this site.

Here is the link to Randi Clay 2: https://www.jeedoo.com/stream-download/ ... i-Clay-02/

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:28 pm

qsgroupie wrote:A majority of ArchEnemys videos are available for purchase on this site.

Here is the link to Randi Clay 2: https://www.jeedoo.com/stream-download/ ... i-Clay-02/

Wow, qsgroupie . . . Thanks for the info, I shall be purchasing the download very shortly :D :D
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:18 pm

I used to have an account with them before they went offline. This one is pretty good not sticky mud but not a huge struggle. Look up to ones from Carrie LaChance all in clay pits. She is unbelievably stuck. Never past chest deep but it is like glue. There were a few that I just loved and they had some videos which was an hour of pure stuck in clay. Also look up Crash if they have it. That one is awesome! I miss these videos.

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:49 pm

Thanks for the " Heads Up " beachbum . . . I'll check them out :)
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Return to “Requests”