Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
User avatar
4Bs
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby 4Bs » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:32 am

I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

User avatar
MadMax359
Posts: 3667
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 am
Location: north carolina

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:33 pm

not me
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

User avatar
Theo
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: Sinking Fantasyland

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby Theo » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:09 am

I've always wondered about that one myself. It almost looks like it could be a random amateur video but I could definitely be wrong.

I've also always wondered about these two, where they came from and if there's more to them.

https://vk.com/video236801760_167740264

https://vk.com/video236801760_170147731
If you could read my mind, oh what quicksand tales my thoughts would tell!
Seriously, I wish I could save time writing by copying and pasting from my thoughts lol.

QuicksandMania
Posts: 601
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby QuicksandMania » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm

4Bs wrote:https://m.vk.com/video112566293_165421226

This looks like something from the late Rob Blaine at Messy Fun:

http://www.messyfun.com/

http://www.classicwam.com/

EDIT: Rob's stuff looks like 'This'.
Last edited by QuicksandMania on Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuicksandMania
Posts: 601
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby QuicksandMania » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Theo wrote:I've always wondered about that one myself. It almost looks like it could be a random amateur video but I could definitely be wrong.

I've also always wondered about these two, where they came from and if there's more to them.

https://vk.com/video236801760_167740264

https://vk.com/video236801760_170147731

This was an old German bondage fetish video called "The Trap" if I recall correctly -- no idea how to get the original full video -- it is quite old at this point.

User avatar
dlodoski
Site Sponsor
Posts: 8321
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:10 am
Location: The Land of Ooze
Contact:

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby dlodoski » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 pm

QuicksandMania wrote: ...This looks like something from the late Rob Blaine at Messy Fun ...

The truth of the matter is that it's more accurate to say that Rob's stuff looks like 'This'.

Just saying.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!
http://www.clubmpv.com/
http://www.quicksandvisuals.com/
http://www.mudpuddlevisuals.com/
http://www.muddypinays.com/
http://www.soakedpinays.com/
Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

User avatar
4Bs
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby 4Bs » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:07 am

QuicksandMania wrote:
4Bs wrote:https://m.vk.com/video112566293_165421226

This looks like something from the late Rob Blaine at Messy Fun:

http://www.messyfun.com/

http://www.classicwam.com/

EDIT: Rob's stuff looks like 'This'.


Can't seem to find the clip in both sites. Do you know the name?
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

User avatar
Kinky Desires
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Contact:

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby Kinky Desires » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 am

QuicksandMania wrote:
Theo wrote:I've always wondered about that one myself. It almost looks like it could be a random amateur video but I could definitely be wrong.

I've also always wondered about these two, where they came from and if there's more to them.

https://vk.com/video236801760_167740264

https://vk.com/video236801760_170147731

This was an old German bondage fetish video called "The Trap" if I recall correctly -- no idea how to get the original full video -- it is quite old at this point.


This is correct. They had 4 videos that were only available in full on DVD (although there were a few sample clips on the site) The videos were titled 'the run', 'the trap', 'Jana dreams', and 'snake fight 1'. I have 'the trap' and 'Jana dreams' on dvd but obviously I'm not allowed to share them due to copyright laws!

It looks like they were only trading briefly between 1999 & 2000. There's an archive of the site here https://web.archive.org/web/19991004103615/http://www.bqs-video.de/ but only the German version seems to be working and there's not much there to see. Three of the wmv/asf video clip links are working in the archive, but they are tiny files of terrible quality - far worse than those two links above.

I'm also curious about the dancer clip in the first link. That's a new one on me, and I'd also like to know more about the origin of that if anyone does recognise it.

QuicksandMania
Posts: 601
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby QuicksandMania » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:53 pm

4Bs wrote:
QuicksandMania wrote:
4Bs wrote:https://m.vk.com/video112566293_165421226

This looks like something from the late Rob Blaine at Messy Fun:

http://www.messyfun.com/

http://www.classicwam.com/

EDIT: Rob's stuff looks like 'This'.


Can't seem to find the clip in both sites. Do you know the name?

No, I was just speculating about the source based on the mud which looks like the same area Rob used.

You might also want to try searching for sites from either Kaol or Download Dreams for similar reasons -- and no, I do not have those links handy, so you will have to do some legwork on those.

User avatar
Theo
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: Sinking Fantasyland

Re: Anybody Know Where This Video Is From?

Postby Theo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:45 pm

QuicksandMania wrote:This looks like something from the late Rob Blaine at Messy Fun:

http://www.messyfun.com/

http://www.classicwam.com/

EDIT: Rob's stuff looks like 'This'.

Rob Blaine; so those are his works. I’ve seen his name around before, but I never knew what he did. Thanks QuicksandMania!
Unfortunately though, I also couldn’t find he mud dancer video in Rob’s vault.


QuicksandMania wrote:
Theo wrote:I've always wondered about that one myself. It almost looks like it could be a random amateur video but I could definitely be wrong.

I've also always wondered about these two, where they came from and if there's more to them.

https://vk.com/video236801760_167740264

https://vk.com/video236801760_170147731

This was an old German bondage fetish video called "The Trap" if I recall correctly -- no idea how to get the original full video -- it is quite old at this point.

Kinky Desires wrote:This is correct. They had 4 videos that were only available in full on DVD (although there were a few sample clips on the site) The videos were titled 'the run', 'the trap', 'Jana dreams', and 'snake fight 1'. I have 'the trap' and 'Jana dreams' on dvd but obviously I'm not allowed to share them due to copyright laws!

It looks like they were only trading briefly between 1999 & 2000. There's an archive of the site here https://web.archive.org/web/19991004103615/http://www.bqs-video.de/ but only the German version seems to be working and there's not much there to see. Three of the wmv/asf video clip links are working in the archive, but they are tiny files of terrible quality - far worse than those two links above.

I'm also curious about the dancer clip in the first link. That's a new one on me, and I'd also like to know more about the origin of that if anyone does recognise it.

Thanks for all the intel QuicksandMania and Kinky Desires! Unfortunately, yet another vintage work I’ll probably never get to see in full. I guess I just should’ve been born a decade earlier :roll:
If you could read my mind, oh what quicksand tales my thoughts would tell!
Seriously, I wish I could save time writing by copying and pasting from my thoughts lol.


Return to “Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests