Male sinks

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
gilligansunder

Male sinks

Postby gilligansunder » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:44 am

I’ve asked here before but I’m just asking in case anybody has noticed something new. By any chance have there been any new professional male sinks similar to the two Anthony did for mud puddle visuals? Also is there another one of Anthony? Extreme nature survival is especially hot but you can only watch it so many times.

beachbum

Re: Male sinks

Postby beachbum » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:53 am

I did my own sink. Did a quick video of being really stuck. I posted a picture before on it. Nothing professional, as I am a complete amateur, but want to do more.

silverbugg

Postby silverbugg » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:50 pm

Gilligansunder hey dude, still the best scene for me is flash gordon in that thick leafy bog and his bouncy blonde hair sloshing about the surface before he is sucked into the thick bog and just a length of shiny blonde hair is left, that for me is the best quicksand or bog scene for a male sinking scene in my view :D

JungleJim

Postby JungleJim » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:03 pm

From the same company as Anthony, there was another clip they did with a guy named Gage, it was called Safari Guy. Not bad.

You might also want to check out Muslover, mudlover.com. He does a lot of sinking.
"Sometimes it takes as long as 3, 4 hours, if you don't struggle, to go all the way under."
Jahdoo, The Jar, Alfred Hitchcock Hour.

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:20 am

JungleJim wrote:From the same company as Anthony, there was another clip they did with a guy named Gage, it was called Safari Guy. Not bad.

You might also want to check out Muslover, mudlover.com. He does a lot of sinking.

I’ve actually already purchased the ones with Gage as well as the Deer Hunter with Anthony. Again seen them a bunch of times looking for something new. I am aware of mudlover. For some reason I’m not really drawn to him. Of all the videos he had On clips for sale the only one I was really liked was the one he did where his buddy fell in “lichen collector”, reason being the guy reminded me I have someone I had a crush on In college. Only older. Thank you anyway.

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:37 am

silverbugg wrote:Gilligansunder hey dude, still the best scene for me is flash gordon in that thick leafy bog and his bouncy blonde hair sloshing about the surface before he is sucked into the thick bog and just a length of shiny blonde hair is left, that for me is the best quicksand or bog scene for a male sinking scene in my view :D

I’ve seen it. Very good. I’ve seen a lot of them, almost to the point that I think I may have seen them all that’s how hard I’m trying to find something new. My personal favorite remains to be the Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligans island. It’s the only Gilligan’s Island movie that is pretty much not available anywhere (Though I have it recorded and stored to my computer) and it’s the only quicksand scene that featured Gilligan. Anyway I saw it on rerun years ago and loved it because it showed a close-up of Gilligans shoes as the sand Started to swallow his feet while Gilligan is oblivious to the danger he’s in. Then he finds out and tries to get the professor to help him wile the camera shows a close-up of the sand rising to Gilligans crotch. I’m still amazed they got away with that, and please don’t tell me it was a mannequin. I don’t want to lose the illusion. Anyway from there the camera cuts to a shot of Bob Denver looking down at his crotch and back up to the professor then down at the crotch again. Finally Gilligan calls for help as the sand swallows him whole. And the professor turns around to see nothing but his iconic fisherman’s hat lying on top of where Gilligan had been standing not but two seconds earlier. We got to see Gilligans hand reaching out of the sand like it was calling for help. It did of course grab the stick the professors extend it to him, but we don’t get to see the actual rescue which I hated as a kid, I wanted to see him Pulled out. The next scene shows Gilligan and the professor arriving at the Howells and Gilligan is completely covered in sand And very quickly Describes what happened to him. It got me so excited The first time I saw it I wished I was able to rewind live TV. Years later I was in high school and they were re-airing it on the family channel. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I got when Gilligan started walking backwards into the pit marked quicksand. Every guy I’ve ever had a crush on I imagine in this scene.

silverbugg

Postby silverbugg » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:32 pm

It's his bouncy blonde hair is contrast to the dark earthy bog that always makes me happy down there if you get what I mean I have a hair fetish aswel as quicksand fetish so it's everything I've wanted in that scene with Flash Gordon, what do you think about his hair just out of curiosity in relation the the setting the bog and his bouncy blonde mane :D

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:37 am

silverbugg wrote:It's his bouncy blonde hair is contrast to the dark earthy bog that always makes me happy down there if you get what I mean I have a hair fetish aswel as quicksand fetish so it's everything I've wanted in that scene with Flash Gordon, what do you think about his hair just out of curiosity in relation the the setting the bog and his bouncy blonde mane :D

Not so big into the hair thing, other than that I prefer they have hair and cut short. I’m more a sneaker fetish in this regard. Hence my obsession with the Gilligan sink. Also into the Male vore fetish but not the blood and gore stuff, turns my stomach. And not those ridiculous videos on YouTube where they pretend to shrink someone. I’m More into the camp soft core stuff that you might’ve seen on Batman. Namely the one we’re Robin Had his feet sticking out of the giant clan. Out of curiosity do you know if there’s a vore equivalent of this site ? Also Batman had a cake sinking scene i thought was pretty good but I would’ve appreciated a close-up of robins boots when they were going down. Anyway that’s me. There’s also a movie that is available for rent on streaming called silo. Had a pretty intense sinking scene with two male characters. The older of the two goes under but The remainder of the film is a rescue mission for the other guy who is pretty good looking.

silverbugg

Postby silverbugg » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:21 pm

No worries it's all good :D

Return to “Requests”