Benny Hill

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Dndjdks

Benny Hill

Postby Dndjdks » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:27 pm

I was just wondering if anyone can find a scene where Benny Hill is walking with a woman and she falls in a bog hole completely going under and Benny walks away.

Dndjdks

A Benny Hill Show Skit

Postby Dndjdks » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:26 am

There was this skit of Benny meeting a woman in a fantasy or something and at the end the woman ends up falling into a small pit of quicksand, She grabs a hold of some cloth or something with her hand being the only thing above the surface of the quicksand before completely going under leaving only bubbles in the surface. Benny seems satisfied with this and walks on. I was wondering if someone can find this scene for me if that’s alright because I’ve tried searching for this for a while now with no luck. Thanks in advance!

OBI-wan

Re: A Benny Hill Show Skit

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:23 am

I think it was a paper party hat
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Dndjdks

Postby Dndjdks » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:52 am

Is that the episode or what she tried to hold on too? I’m just wondering what the episode was called.

Das

Postby Das » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:39 pm

:)
OBI-wan wrote:I think it was a paper party hat

The object in question was a christmas cracker. They have a paper crown as well as a joke, small toy and candy inside. when they are pulled at each end, they produce a bang or "snap" sound. I make these for my family every Christmas.

Das Reverand

Dndjdks

Re: Benny Hill

Postby Dndjdks » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:51 pm

Does anyone know what the episode this happened in?

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:12 pm

The show ran for 20 years so it's not going to be easy to pin down. I do remember the scene though and I had to have viewed it in the early 80's so it's got to be prior to that. This was also syndicated late at night in the U.S. so I'm guessing it had to take place in the first ten years of the series. You've got my curiosity up. Let's see what I can find.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:14 pm

Found it and posted to Nuggets - :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24634
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Dndjdks

Postby Dndjdks » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:20 pm

Huge thank you!

Tim Kelly

Postby Tim Kelly » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:35 am

Anyone in England might be interested to know that Benny Hill invented...She-Hulk!
Back when the Lou Ferrigno was airing in GB, the Benny Hill Show aired a sketch where a young woman standing at a bus stop is assaulted by a gang of "gropers"; in response she "hulks out", turning green and bursting out of her clothes (in the course of which the slogan on her expanding T-shirt changes from "Ludo" to Llandudno"; also, using trick photography, the switch the model for a professional female body-builder) and she "clobbers" the gropers with the bus stop sign.
"Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh! Quicksand! I'm sinking! I'll go straight to the bottom of.......GLURP!"
(a month later)
"Ugh! Yukkkh! Ptui! I'm out of it! I'm free! Not even quicksand can defeat the power of.....the Eye of Zoltec!"

Return to “Requests”