A few Erotic Pokemon requests

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
bizzare guy

A few Erotic Pokemon requests

Postby bizzare guy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Removed by Bizzare guy, sorry to cause problems.
Feel free to lock this topic, as it now has no point.
Last edited by bizzare guy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aiko

Re: A few Erotic Pokemon requests

Postby Aiko » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:04 pm

I am by no means an expert on Pokemon characters, but based on that picture alone I highly doubt she is gonna pass the age requirements of this site.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

bizzare guy

Postby bizzare guy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Aiko wrote:I am by no means an expert on Pokemon characters, but based on that picture alone I highly doubt she is gonna pass the age requirements of this site.

Oh, my apologies, I wasn't aware of this...
Thank you for telling me.
If it's not allowed, I'm sorry to have made this problem...

benmetal

Postby benmetal » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 am

bizzare guy wrote:
Aiko wrote:I am by no means an expert on Pokemon characters, but based on that picture alone I highly doubt she is gonna pass the age requirements of this site.

I vaguely remember seeing the movie from which the character in question appears. I recall the character in question actually being a legendary (and therefore, very old) Pokemon in disguise in human form. Looked it up:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bianca

Turns out Latias (the aforementioned legendary Pokemon) disguises itself as the previously posted character, Bianca. The way they are differentiated is that the human character wears a white beret, as seen in the image, whereas the Pokemon-in-disguise looks the same, but without the beret. So, technically, would the Pokemon-in-disguise character (as in, the girl minus the hat) be allowed? Fighting technicalities with technicalities here.

bizzare guy

Postby bizzare guy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 pm

benmetal wrote:
bizzare guy wrote:

I vaguely remember seeing the movie from which the character in question appears. I recall the character in question actually being a legendary (and therefore, very old) Pokemon in disguise in human form. Looked it up:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bianca

Turns out Latias (the aforementioned legendary Pokemon) disguises itself as the previously posted character, Bianca. The way they are differentiated is that the human character wears a white beret, as seen in the image, whereas the Pokemon-in-disguise looks the same, but without the beret. So, technically, would the Pokemon-in-disguise character (as in, the girl minus the hat) be allowed? Fighting technicalities with technicalities here.

That's true, I didn't think of that...
Thanks for sticking up for me.

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Please keep rule number 2 in mind - 2. No content (or linking to content) that discusses or depicts underaged persons or characters is allowed. This is an adult site. - regardless of hat or other wardrobe item. Thank you.

bizzare guy

Postby bizzare guy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 pm

General Woundwort wrote:Please keep rule number 2 in mind - 2. No content (or linking to content) that discusses or depicts underaged persons or characters is allowed. This is an adult site. - regardless of hat or other wardrobe item. Thank you.

Ok, I'll take it down, then.
Sorry to cause trouble, it won't happen again.

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:31 pm

bizzare guy wrote:
General Woundwort wrote:Please keep rule number 2 in mind - 2. No content (or linking to content) that discusses or depicts underaged persons or characters is allowed. This is an adult site. - regardless of hat or other wardrobe item. Thank you.

Ok, I'll take it down, then.
Sorry to cause trouble, it won't happen again.

This is a touchy area for obvious reasons; this particular thread has been nothing but civil, though I shall agree with your suggestion that the topic be locked.

Return to “Requests”