quicksand in the movie "Crusoe"

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Duncan Edwards

Re: quicksand in the movie "Crusoe"

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Antares wrote:Are they actually good quality clips on the site or are they selling the quicksand clips found by yourself Dave and others in the community?

Since I uploaded a couple of them myself I can promise that there's nothing there that you haven't seen here or previously at quicksandmovies.net for free. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: quicksand in the movie "Crusoe"

Postby dlodoski » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Antares wrote:Are they actually good quality clips on the site or are they selling the quicksand clips found by yourself Dave and others in the community?

Since I uploaded a couple of them myself I can promise that there's nothing there that you haven't seen here or previously at quicksandmovies.net for free. 8-)

Well, the Crusoe scene in question is a good case in point.

It probably appeared on one of the male orientated clip tapes, but did not appear on quicksandmovies.net, because I was focusing on female scenes. That wasn't an intended slight btw. I was paying about $200 a month in bandwidth fees for quicksandmovies.net, so I felt I had to stick with what my regular (MPV) customers wanted to see, for the most part.

So, the reality is that until I get quicksandmovies.net active again (not in the next six months), and include male scenes (which I will), some scenes like Crusoe will only be available at The WAMBank - unless someone uploads it to Youtube or another video sharing site.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Requests”