Trying to find an old story

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
tempman

Trying to find an old story

Postby tempman » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:34 pm

I distinctly remember reading this yeeeears ago. It was about 2 competing women, one of them tricked the other into getting stuck in quicksand. Then the "bad guy" turned up as the other woman was sinking in it only to have her, um, go down on her to save herself.

Is that still around? Anyone got a copy? More importantly does anyone else remember it?!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Trying to find an old story

Postby PM2K » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:11 pm

I never heard of this one before. Sounds pretty cool. :)

tempman

Postby tempman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 pm

It was outstanding is what it was! I don't even remember where I read it, just that it was around 2003.

I've tried searching for it for years. Every so often I'll remember a little bit more to the story. No luck though. I think the only chance of finding it now is on archive.org or if the original author is still around.

micky3277

Postby micky3277 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 am

You didn't really give me alot of detail to go off of, but I only found one story in my collection that appeared anywhere close to what you described. Try "Trapped in Quicksand!". It is posted at the following address. http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=83038 I hope this is the one you are looking for.

tempman

Postby tempman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 pm

micky3277 wrote:You didn't really give me alot of detail to go off of, but I only found one story in my collection that appeared anywhere close to what you described. Try "Trapped in Quicksand!". It is posted at the following address. http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=83038 I hope this is the one you are looking for.

You are absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much!

Return to “Requests”