Quicksand video

It can't hurt to ask for stuff - nicely, that is...
Bill

Quicksand video

Postby Bill » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:48 am

HI my name is BR & I'm 29 years old & I am an experience director looking to find a women who's an experienced or not experienced model or movie star willing to help me make videos ware we sink in Quicksand together. It will be at a licenced fil studio ware these videos will be recorded so If your interested feel free to reach me at willhark2@hotmail.ca
Last edited by Bill on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cabeca

Re: Quicksand video

Postby cabeca » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:06 pm

Hello Bill!

Invite Summer Monroe by her IG @iphelium. She is great and beautiful! She is perfect to make quicksand vídeos!

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:09 am

Bill wrote:HI my name is BR & I'm 29 years old & I am an experience director looking to find a women who's an experienced or not experienced model or movie star willing to help me make videos ware we sink in Quicksand together. It will be at a licenced fil studio ware these videos will be recorded so If your interested feel free to reach me at willhark2@hotmail.ca

Any type of model or fetish site is going to net you better results. Like ModelMayhem.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:11 am

spunkee311 wrote:
Bill wrote:HI my name is BR & I'm 29 years old & I am an experience director looking to find a women who's an experienced or not experienced model or movie star willing to help me make videos ware we sink in Quicksand together. It will be at a licenced fil studio ware these videos will be recorded so If your interested feel free to reach me at willhark2@hotmail.ca

Any type of model or fetish site is going to net you better results. Like ModelMayhem.

This^

If you have done any work previously, then setting up a Model Mayhem account should be easy as you will already have a portfolio of work to submit for approval. Once that happens, you can sign up to send messages to models and set up casting calls.
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “Requests”